Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

Going to Seoul is quite an eye opener of contrasts.  Seeing the old men in their suits all dressed up when sitting in the parks and then the young girls who dress so amazingly.  They are a very cool, fashionable generation (the young girls that is).

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Going to Seoul is quite an eye opener of contrasts.  Seeing the old men in their suits all dressed up when sitting in the parks and then the young girls who dress so amazingly.  They are a very cool, fashionable generation (the young girls that is).

My next life I'll try to marry a Korean or a Japanese...

A few around here on holiday and there are serious lookers among them.  They specially stand out as most of Balinese girls are not really beautiful, cute yes but short and rather dark skin.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:04 AM, thegrogmonster said:

They don’t miss a chance. Lottery sellers are walking around the wedding tables doing a good trade.
268513772761073295a535b92fff0822.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

had one seller come around at a mates funeral in south pattaya came in saying lotterly lotterly I cracked up laughing only in thailand

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@galenkia  I am back home now and was looking over some pics on my drive here...Laguna Seca in Monterey we used to go to see the bike and formula 1 races.

Help me out here.....I think this was 1978?  I think the key rider here was a guy named "Evon Duhamel"?  I could be wrong. 

DSCN1605.jpg

DSCN1607.jpg

I don't know anything about him mate.We never really followed AMA Superbike racing in the UK,only when they used to have the USA V UK Transatlantic series.

But its really a bit before my time.

• Like 1