Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

Realized back at home here, that my previous coffee machine "Mr Coffee" had lasted me like 15 years. 

Time to "upgrade" to a Cuisinart....along with a bulk pack of Raisin Bran from Costco.

Sent this pic to wifey, she said I did good LOL! 

IMG_9808.JPG

• Like 1

Hey just to show there are still some kind people left in the world, met this guy a few months ago at the new gym I joined back here in Calif right? 25 years as a "firefighter" here, 5 more years until retirement and a nice pension to boot. Kind of talking yesterday about in addition to being a gym rat, what do we do for other hobbies right?  He tells me he plays Guitar for 30 years now, play primarily " Blues" and "Jazz" has a few Gibsons and a Gretsch right? 

Tells me his wife has given him his marching orders to start getting his "mancave" cleaned up and move some of the shit out as their 28 year old Daughter is having her first child and they are going to be first time Grandparents. Tells me he put this "Blackstar" amp on both Craigslist and E-Bay for 3 months now...not 1 inquiry. I tell him my Son plays too and has a few Guitars and Amps.....he told me yesterday that if my Son will take good care of this Amp.....it is his for free??  I told him no way, he bought it for $600 brand new in 2014 and this thing is in pristine condition. Went over today and picked it up.....they would not take any money for this at all. I did tell him when my wife gets here, dinner is on me. 

Like I said, there are still some nice people on the planet......my Son is going to be quite happy.....this thing is a beast. Good lord the technology today is amazing. 

24 Kg ( 52 pounds) and it took all I had to get it up here for sure LOL! 

IMG_1838.JPG

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Little quiz what National stadium is in the background,  this pic was taken two weeks ago from yesterday I was on a new building tour looking at the new college I will be moving into this time next year which is across the road from the stadium

IMG_20190314_123315.jpg

1 hour ago, siamsteve said:

Little quiz what National stadium is in the background,  this pic was taken two weeks ago from yesterday I was on a new building tour looking at the new college I will be moving into this time next year which is across the road from the stadium

IMG_20190314_123315.jpg

Twickenham?

1 hour ago, siamsteve said:

IMG_20190314_123315.jpg

Well, seeing as they are wearing Hi Vis and hard hats, it’s definitely not Thailand. 🤣

[mention=392]Captain_B[/mention]  Nice pics, can you help me out here? Where is "oop north"? 
I took my wife " dwon south" to Los Angeles to Disneyland last summer? 
Sorry........couldn't resist. [emoji2]
IMG_9887.thumb.JPG.792e4c530297319b6671a730b772515f.JPG
Brilliant although never thought of LA as being doon South. Currently on the bus to Thailands LA and still no idea why they call Roiet that. Never seen Goofy there :)

Sent from my SM-J610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1