Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

11 minutes ago, boydeste said:

They are a solid lump for sure, in the last month I have had a pheasant hit my windscreen, a pidgeon hit my side window and I have run over a Muntjac. 

Christ, how much damage did the Muntjac do?

I had a Canada Goose go into the front grill/rad while progressing at speed in an E30 M3 once, that was quite expensive.

Just now, Shaksey said:

Christ, how much damage did the Muntjac do?

I had a Canada Goose go into the front grill/rad while progressing at speed in an E30 M3 once, that was quite expensive.

I was lucky, I drive a 530D BMW and he went under both wheels on the drivers side with minimal damage.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, boydeste said:

They are a solid lump for sure, in the last month I have had a pheasant hit my windscreen, a pidgeon hit my side window and I have run over a Muntjac. 

Had to google that , which Safari Park were you visiting ? 😉 

11 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I was lucky, I drive a 530D BMW and he went under both wheels on the drivers side with minimal damage.

Worst I ever saw was a rental Nissan Skyline Sedan that had hit a 'Roo on the Stuart Highway back when there was no speed limit. They don't tell you not to drive at night in the outback for no good reason!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Shaksey said:

Worst I ever saw was a rental Nissan Skyline Sedan that had hit a 'Roo on the Stuart Highway back when there was no speed limit. They don't tell you not to drive at night in the outback for no good reason!

A mate of mine hit a full grown stag deer many years ago and it totally destroyed his car, he was lucky to survive it.

• Surprised 1

38 minutes ago, boydeste said:

A muntjac made a worse mess of the front of my car than a VW Golf did hitting the rear!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, bob lt said:

A muntjac made a worse mess of the front of my car than a VW Golf did hitting the rear!

They are a sizable lump, if you hit them head on then you are in a world of hurt for sure and so is the muntjac.

I hit this woman once who ran out in front of me from behind a bus years ago.She just got up and f***d off leaving me in the road.Was riding my mates just restored RD350LC as my bike was f***d at the time.I Paid for the damage which luckily was not too expensive.

Bloody pedestrians,worse than wildlife!!.

😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

My mate hit a deer riding his Yamaha FJ1300 through the New Forest in England.The bike was totalled & he had broken leg,hip & several other injuries.

According to a witness the deer shook itself & ran off.

That's a big old lump of a bike to get hit by.Surprised it wasn't smashed to bits.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:58 PM, galenkia said:

I hit this woman once who ran out in front of me from behind a bus years ago.She just got up and f***d off leaving me in the road.Was riding my mates just restored RD350LC as my bike was f***d at the time.I Paid for the damage which luckily was not too expensive.

Bloody pedestrians,worse than wildlife!!.

😀

Cool af old bike. Chap in my folks village has a mint one he takes out when it's sunny that's nice to see/hear/smell.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Where was the Temple picture taken JL? Mini Siam? 

8 hours ago, KhunDon said:

The first glance had me fooled, the second didn’t. 🤣

Correct.  MrsJL had friend and her hubby visit yesterday.  We did a three tourist attractions yesterday.  Mini Siam, Floating Market and Chinese Temple.  

It was very hot and sunny and I get sun burnt.

It was the first time I had visited both Mini Siam and the Temple and I took a load of photographs.  Mini Siam was quiet which was great.  The downside was normal sized spotlights illuminating the exhibits.  I have gone through all the photographs but am going to have further work to do in removing said spotlights with photoshop.

Floating Market was busy and I was not impressed.

Chinese Temple good, but I have not even started on photographs from there yet.

Age catching up.  Got back to condo around 1630, had shower and a bite to eat, laid on bed and slept for about 2.5 hours.