Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

The kitten one of our dogs was having for lunch. It was a scrawny wee thing but has recovered well. 😀

LINE_P20190906_155211335.jpg

• Like 4

Speaking of food, at the gym last Sunday right? Wifey has a Thai friend she hangs with here once in a while, shopping sprees are a must for them. Ok by me, I get home, she says she got some carrots. I ask "Where are they"?  " She said " In the refrigerator"  Jesus Christ, 25 pounds ( 11 Kg)  Of course they were on sale at the "Asian market" 

We will have carrot juice for the next 5 years....LOL! 

DSC00089 (2).JPG

DSC00092.JPG

Edited by Yessongs
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Speaking of food, at the gym last Sunday right? Wifey has a Thai friend she hangs with here once in a while, shopping sprees are a must for them. Ok by me, I get home, she says she got some carrots. I ask "Where are they"?  " She said " In the refrigerator"  Jesus Christ, 25 pounds ( 11 Kg)  Of course they were on sale at the "Asian market" 

We will have carrot juice for the next 5 years....LOL! 

DSC00089 (2).JPG

DSC00092.JPG

You won't be needing glasses for a while me thinks!

• Like 1

Took wifey over to my old High School last night to watch them play Football. They played well and won. She thought it was good, she runs here after dinner at night on the track. 

Don't get any ideas about the Cheerleaders.....if you didn't get it back then......you're not going to get it now LOL! 

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3465.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

• Like 5