Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Took wifey over to my old High School last night to watch them play Football. They played well and won. She thought it was good, she runs here after dinner at night on the track. 

Don't get any ideas about the Cheerleaders.....if you didn't get it back then......you're not going to get it now LOL! 

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3465.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

Dear God I did love high school. And I did pretty good with the cheerleaders back then. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Do they ever come up to the house mate ?

Yes, they walk all around the house and property and even come right up onto the deck. We obviously don't encourage them but at the same time we really can't stop them either.  They are very curious and love to get into everything. Always sniffing out food. We have to separate all food waste from the garbage and bag it up tight an put it in the freezer till garbage day. That way they can't smell it and try to claw into the garage to get it. We also never leave food in our cars because they will break out the window to get at it. But they are mostly afraid of people and will take off way before we are able to see them. Where we live there are lots of orchards around with apples peaches pairs plums apricots an cherries galore. This is the time of year they are trying to fatten up for their winter hibernation.They do most their foraging at night and sleep during the day. So we don't see them till early evening. Right now we have 4 different bears that we see regularly.  If they get to close we blast air horns and the take off running.  When you live in the forest you just have to be smart about your surroundings. We see deer, elk, bear, red tail fox, turkeys, bald eagles, big horned sheep on a regular  basis  and occasionally mountain lions. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Yes, they walk all around the house and property and even come right up onto the deck. We obviously don't encourage them but at the same time we really can't stop them either.  They are very curious and love to get into everything. Always sniffing out food. We have to separate all food waste from the garbage and bag it up tight an put it in the freezer till garbage day. That way they can't smell it and try to claw into the garage to get it. We also never leave food in our cars because they will break out the window to get at it. But they are mostly afraid of people and will take off way before we are able to see them. Where we live there are lots of orchards around with apples peaches pairs plums apricots an cherries galore. This is the time of year they are trying to fatten up for their winter hibernation.They do most their foraging at night and sleep during the day. So we don't see them till early evening. Right now we have 4 different bears that we see regularly.  If they get to close we blast air horns and the take off running.  When you live in the forest you just have to be smart about your surroundings. We see deer, elk, bear, red tail fox, turkeys, bald eagles, big horned sheep on a regular  basis  and occasionally mountain lions. 

and i was worried about the snakes we get in the garden lol

• Haha 1

The Durango & Silverton narrow guage railroad. 100 miles round trip to Silverton and back. A good 7 hour ride with 1 to 2 hour layover in Silverton to spend your hard earned money. For train buffs.... this is world famous  and a " Must Ride " destination. 

20190927_173530.jpg

20190927_173531.jpg

Edited by thumper63
  • Like 6

We had a huge sweet Tamarind tree in the centre of our driveway in Hua Hin. 

Didn't ever need to climb it, just threw a stick up into the foliage and down came a bucket full of seed pods. 👍

6A112E79-211F-4C3C-BA2B-8987FF0CFE26.jpeg

Edited by KhunDon
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Just got back from Vancouver last night, geez what a beautiful and clean city. Clear, crisp and cool most of the week. Wife really liked it. 

This is a shot from one of the restaurants looking back over the bay about 5:30pm last week. 

IMG_3438.jpg

One of our offshore sales "conferences" was in Vancouver. My Hotel room had a floor to ceiling picture window looking out to the bay right opposite where the "commuter" seaplanes used to arrive in the mornings.

Had a fantastic time with the highlight ( for me) being taken to the top of a mountain then coming down on a mountain bike. I exagerated somewhat by ticking the box stating I was an "experienced " mountain biker so started off from the highest point with a group of guys likely to put me in hospital . I did ride my own mountain bike around Edinburgh from time to time but never one that had ( AND NEEDED) proper suspension and never down a ruddy great mountain! 🤣

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 5

On 10/6/2019 at 1:17 AM, Yessongs said:

Just got back from Vancouver last night, geez what a beautiful and clean city. Clear, crisp and cool most of the week. Wife really liked it. 

This is a shot from one of the restaurants looking back over the bay about 5:30pm last week. 

IMG_3438.jpg

Great pic Mike, must have been some restaurant to have that view. I have a very good English mate who took up residence in Vancouver as the owner of a Bar/Grill in 2004.

He loves the place......

• Like 1