Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

On November 26, 2019 at 5:33 PM, Jambo said:

High Tide and Green Grass

High Tide Green Grass.jpg

"Have you seen your Mother baby, standing in the shadows?"

Stones right? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Had a look out my window this morning to see what was causing all the noise at my next door neighbor's house. This is what I saw. My GF informed me the neighbor is building an outdoor restaurant as a way to help make ends meet. Reason #486 why it's better to rent than buy in Thailand. Fortunately I'm renting. 

PB290002.jpg

11 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Well the wife and I put down some Turkey today, she said I did good. Dam I just can't believe how much I over eat during the holidays..cardio tomorrow at the High School LOL! 

IMG_4333-2.jpg

IMG_4334-2.jpg

IMG_4335-2.jpg

Well you’ve shown us what you ate, what did your wife have. 🤣

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Well the wife and I put down some Turkey today, she said I did good. Dam I just can't believe how much I over eat during the holidays..cardio tomorrow at the High School LOL! 

IMG_4333-2.jpg

IMG_4334-2.jpg

IMG_4335-2.jpg

If you don't eat the skin its all good lean protein 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KhunDon said:

Well you’ve shown us what you ate, what did your wife have. 🤣

LOL! Seriously, I had t take a walk with her around the block at 8:00pm last night and it is 47 degrees here now. What did wifey like? The Yams.....those were 3rd on my list. 

56 minutes ago, galenkia said:

If you don't eat the skin its all good lean protein 👍

Well Alan......I won't tell you what I "ate" after dinner for dessert, no pumpkin pie.........................but it was pretty good:default_458:

• Haha 2