Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

9 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@Pumpuynarak How about the BMW Moto girl? Is she "Brown" enough for you? LOL! 

How about the Honda girl? 

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0397.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

Now yer talking lol, thats much better. I can't understand these gals wearing these horrible tights, it reminds me of English whitey gals which do nothing for me at all when compared to lovely Thai brown beauties.

Just sayin like lol 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Now yer talking lol, thats much better. I can't understand these gals wearing these horrible tights, it reminds me of English whitey gals which do nothing for me at all when compared to lovely Thai brown beauties.

Just sayin like lol 

I have to say that the BMW girl is the prettiest model I’ve seen in a long time. Much better than the ones that are milk white in skimpy shorts, with false boobs and nose jobs. 
Maybe it’s just me, but I prefer them with cloths on. 
Mind you, I wouldn’t mind driving my car through their “car wash” on a weekly basis. 🤣

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Bazle said:

What were you thinking at the time? ☺️

Reminds me of the Commodore Hotel in SP. I got into the lift, not realising it was mostly glass (que puckered sphincter by the time I passed the 2nd floor) went up to the top floor and looked over the wall, down into the foyer, nearly shit myself.☹️

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, KhunDon said:

I have to say that the BMW girl is the prettiest model I’ve seen in a long time. Much better than the ones that are milk white in skimpy shorts, with false boobs and nose jobs. 
Maybe it’s just me, but I prefer them with cloths on. 
Mind you, I wouldn’t mind driving my car through their “car wash” on a weekly basis. 🤣

Listen here Mr. Don, I just want to make it perfectly clear, that I have "exclusive" rights to the BMW Moto girl. I am sending her 1k baht per month sponsorship money and she told me I am a " velly nice" guy. As you can clearly see, I am the only guy that she allows to have a picture taken with her......I am sure by me sending her 1k baht per month, she is honest when telling me she allows no one to take  a picture with her except me. The Thai girls that work these shows, do not tell lies, they are not like the bar girls!  

You better also stay away from the "Isuzu" girl....I am warning you LOL! 

The BMW girl is cool....she is a student counselor at one of the local colleges and the Isuzu girl told me she works for her brothers Import/Export business and he lets her take time off to do these shows every year. 

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_9151.JPG

IMG_9154.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 1