Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

4 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Back when I was a river guide sometimes we'd see seals many miles inland up coastal rivers...they chase the fish.

You know how that is... 😉

Yes, when they get in the river systems they can be a proper pain in the ass to the fisherman.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Back when I was a river guide sometimes we'd see seals many miles inland up coastal rivers...they chase the fish.

You know how that is... 😉

This video is of “Sammy the seal”. 
He’s been coming to a beach that a few miles from our house, where my wife and son swim for quite some time now and even swims deep into the local harbour to play with people in their boats. 
Seems to like to hitch a ride on paddle boards and kayaks. 🤗

• Like 3

On 10/13/2020 at 2:24 AM, forcebwithu said:

Sorry, OT as this is not a pic I took, but one I saw posted on PT. Thought I'd pass on an idea of what to do with your hammer collection. :default_biggrin:

Almost on topic as this pic was taken was taken in Vientiane, Laos last year, but your hammers reminded me of this made of plates, cups etc.  This is a close up of one corner, the whole thing was much bigger.

plate elephant.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Always nice to have a map of the local area on your first visit to a place, it's easy to get lost especially at night when every where looks so different to the day time.

image.jpeg

Always grab a card with the hotels name on it when staying somewhere new .... on an early trip to Tenerife, got smashed , lost my mates and couldn't remember the name of the hotel .... wondered around for hours until I eventually found it 

• Like 1