Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get some help here? Wifey tells me Tuesday, some guys will come over and put new "roof" in my man-cave?? 

WTF are you talking about new roof?  They tore out the sheetrock and installed this hardwood flooring type of material.

Well......her money, her house. There are some "cultural" things I guess I am just never going to understand. They got here at 8:00am and were done by 6:00pm. These Thai guys crack me up, they work in their "flip flops"

They are installing new windows today too....that I agree with LOL! 

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1345 2.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Few pics from this past Sunday. The new gym I joined is on the 4th floor at Promenade Mall right? Get done about 1:00pm, going down the escalator to the first floor to where my car is parked, I hear all this commotion down there. Get down there and I thought "Led Zeppelin" with Page/Plant were doing a warm up show to announce a "re-union" tour LOL! 

Well..not quite, but what we did have was the Thai version of "The Spice Girls" Jesus have never seen anything like this....apparently who ever they are....they are quite popular. Love the Lip Synch though, they put Britney Spears to shame. But wait, the first group came out, threw down a few songs..but the rival group ( girls in black)  were not to be outdone LOL! They were cute too. 

Had enough of this so was walking out to the parking lot....turned to my left and BAM!  I had seen they had cars earlier in the week for my last gym visit, did not know they had a few "pretties" here doing poses on Sunday...OK by me. See the girl in black, with her hair in a long ponytail?  She looks at me and says in perfect English "Oh, you are the only Caucasian guy here"???   I said "Dai Krap" She tells me she will be at the car show in a few weeks at Impact and have I ever been to one of these?  She also told me that there will be some nice looking girls there. Okay.... 

IMG_1353JPG.JPG

IMG_1354 2.JPG

IMG_1356.JPG

IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1367.JPG

IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1394 (1).jpg

IMG_1396 (1).jpg

IMG_1397 (1).jpg

IMG_1400 (1).jpg

IMG_1403 (1).jpg

IMG_1404 (1).jpg

IMG_1409 (1).jpg

IMG_1410 (1).jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

@Pumpuynarak Cliff, ever heard of this band? Wifey was out wth friends at some shopping place Friday, picked this t-shirt up, she bought me a "Pink Floyd" one.....that is too small. I keep telling her X-large in Thailand is for Thai guys. I need 2 XL. 

IMG_1474 (2) (1).jpg

Now you're talking Mike lol, wifey looks so much better than me in my ACDC T Shirt, i wonder why ? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the Car Show at Impact yesterday. Good show, great cars, motorcycles and boats. Took 230 pics so will narrow it down in a few days and post. 

If wifey ever decided to " give me the boot" I might look these 2 gals up. 

Would be a tough decision for me personally, The BMW gal or The Ford gal....one good thing about being back in Thailand.............is one has many "choices" 😇

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 12/4/2022 at 11:15 AM, Yessongs said:

Went to the Car Show at Impact yesterday. Good show, great cars, motorcycles and boats. Took 230 pics so will narrow it down in a few days and post. 

If wifey ever decided to " give me the boot" I might look these 2 gals up. 

Would be a tough decision for me personally, The BMW gal or The Ford gal....one good thing about being back in Thailand.............is one has many "choices" 😇

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

I'd even take the Tata girl.

• Thumbs Up 1