Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

My buddy at the gym who is a firefighter gave me this Amplifier for my Son a month or so ago. Was given his marching orders by his wife to clean up the “man cave” as they need that room for the first grandchild arriving in August.  The Blackstar will be a great addition to his Marshall and Boss Amps he already has.

Don’t know what got into me, but having looked at a few videos of guys who have their Amps on stands and other various things I saw, decided to try it myself.

Not known for my “wood working” skills by any means, decided to give it a go.  29x12x25 was the size I was going for to make a nice fit right?  Well……go ahead and make fun of me, it took me 4 days and multiple tries to get it right. The Hammer ended up in the street one time I was so pissed off LOL!  But a quitter never wins…….. and a winner never quits Na Krap?  

Stained it myself (that was the easy part) borrowed an electric sander from one of my neighbors.

Currently hidden in my closet with the Amp and will give it to him for a surprise for Memorial Day.

Respect to you guys who do this for a living…. or for fun, have the desire………………. and most important, have the patience.

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Painter said:

I fear it might be a tad heavy...! Hi m

Super light weight mate. A lot of carbon fiber and ceramics gone into the design of that. Propeller probably weighs a bit though. Just checked and 

This will be a bit heavy.  

296BAABB-3C33-4A2E-B0D8-F74F1D2C9270.jpeg

and that’s before the propeller is filled. 

Some interesting developments going on here. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1