Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Did you go up here?.

That was proper steep coming down.

100_0505.JPG

I think that is the one where they limit the totals going up and down an any one time.  I did not go up that one but did go up another of the long steep ones.  I wish I hadn’t because having climbed to the top I was somewhat out of breath and just had to sit for ten minutes to compose myself.  I am back in Pats now so I will post pics of he one I did.

46 minutes ago, john luke said:

I think that is the one where they limit the totals going up and down an any one time.  I did not go up that one but did go up another of the long steep ones.  I wish I hadn’t because having climbed to the top I was somewhat out of breath and just had to sit for ten minutes to compose myself.  I am back in Pats now so I will post pics of he one I did.

It was not too bad going up as you don't see the height so much,but coming down was pretty scary,most people were gripping the railing for dear life.Me too.😀

21 hours ago, galenkia said:

It was not too bad going up as you don't see the height so much,but coming down was pretty scary,most people were gripping the railing for dear life.Me too.😀

This is the one that having got to the top I just had to sit down for ten minutes to compose myself again.  I sorted trotted up rather than climbing slowly; that was the mistake.  I must act my age and realise that I am not as young as I used to be.

You would enter one level on this structure and walk along a passage to be met with more steps going up and so on.

20190718-IMG_4336-Edit.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

My Son was showing me this last Sat, learned " Winds of Change" by The Scorpions right? Wifey comes in and ask him if he can show her how to play a song  too? 

I don't think Joan Jett has anything to worry about 🙄

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2718 (1).jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2