Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 11:06 PM, galenkia said:

Season 2 starts next Friday. 

Season 1 was great. 

DRIVE-TO-SURVIVE-SEASON-2-SET-FOR-LATE-FEBRUARY.jpg

1st series was really good and I was really happy it didn't just concentrate on the Mercedes and Ferrari teams,  just downloading the 2nd series now and again I hope Ferrari and Mercedes aren't the main themes.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished The Valhalla Murders.     It's an Icelandic murder mystery series.  One season.   Lots of exciting action and twists and turns so you really don't know the whole story until it's done.   Lots and lots of snow and funny names for people.   It's dubbed in English as well as other languages.   The  English subtitles don't match the dubbed English so if you listen to the English and read the subtitles it's like watching two versions of each scene.    A good way to spend your time sheltering in place.   Two thumbs up.

valhalla.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Really didn't think The Crown was going to be for me , but hooked from the first episode, just finished S2 , been watching four episodes a night ... 

I was the same. I'm not a fan of the royal family but I have more respect for them now.

Just finished watching this Swedish program today, thought it was pretty good.

Going to get a start on Ozark tonight, I've not watched any of it before but heard its brilliant so will give it a go.

caliphate.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, JPK said:

Just finished watching this Swedish program today, thought it was pretty good.

Going to get a start on Ozark tonight, I've not watched any of it before but heard its brilliant so will give it a go.

caliphate.jpg

I’ve never been a Movie or TV guy.When everyone was talking about Breaking Bad,I was like “who”?
ive always had other shit to do.

So I succumbed to peer pressure and watched it,and Ozark after knee surgery.Fucking hell,Ozark is bloody good.👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Halfway through Season 2 myself. Will try and finish it ASAP, but so far I don’t find it as good as S1. 

Season 1 was better from what I remember. I am going to watch Season 1 and 2 again and then dive into 3. I forgot a lot of both season 1 and 2. Not like don't have any extra time on my hands atm.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/29/2020 at 2:30 AM, Steelers4Life said:

Season 1 was better from what I remember. I am going to watch Season 1 and 2 again and then dive into 3. I forgot a lot of both season 1 and 2. Not like don't have any extra time on my hands atm.

Finished them all earlier today. Mixed feelings TBH. It’s a great show, but it looks like they’ve run out of storylines and try to re-invent the wheel by throwing in a new character you’re  99% sure won’t last past that season.But, I was still glued to my screen until the end of S3, they know just when to throw in a murder or some other curveball. Ruth and Darlene were 2 characters I hated early on, but they get developed real well.....Miss Snell is just pure evil

Was shocked they got rid of Del so quickly, I loved his character.Maybe Esai Morales had other projects lined up 

• Great Info 1