Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

8 hours ago, monkey_omelette said:

Watched this last night which is old but still good. He has a boxing match next year against Thor Bjornsson who was 2018 Worlds Strongest Man, should be interesting.

eddi.jpg

Loved watching these guys when I was a kid , will check it out now 

Ah. That's interesting. Makes sense now as I read someone giving a review of film and when I searched for it was not available. What I do like is that my daughter and a friend of mine uses it on my account with their own separate profiles and free for them under my account. 
Yes an example is Only Fools and Horses. All episodes available in UK but none when in Thailand. Still Game is accessible in both countries. Your daughter and friend can of course use your email and password but if one of you is watching Netflix anywhere in the world then the other two cannot watch anything anywhere else.

Sent from my SM-J610F using Tapatalk

On 5/8/2020 at 1:45 PM, Stillearly said:

I've never really watched basketball, but I have obviously heard of Michael Jordan... The Last Dance is brilliant, not all episodes released yet , last two on 18th May . 

On Episode 2 right now, it’s really good. Was never a Pippen fan, but I feel for the guy, was making 1/5 of what he deserved, mostly because he had a dad and brother in wheelchairs at home and signed for the guaranteed $. Really glad they covered MJ’s broken foot, always wondered about that injury. Very glad that 10% chance of never playing again, didn’t happen. And that GM Krause, what a prick he was. I forgot Charles Oakley was ever a Bull, much less a great mate of Jordan

Edited by Golfingboy

On 5/13/2020 at 3:53 AM, monkey_omelette said:

Watched this last night which is old but still good. He has a boxing match next year against Thor Bjornsson who was 2018 Worlds Strongest Man, should be interesting.

eddi.jpg

I love Eddie, watch lots of his YouTube stuff. Not only amazingly strong, but a hell of a sense of humour as well

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

This came up in my recommended, really liked it. Had never heard of it before, but I’m sure you lads across the Atlantic have

88D3BA2C-FB06-4EB5-B1BB-CC342F102E57.jpeg

Best film Craig ever made. 

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Shaksey said:

Best film Craig ever made. 

Was very good, but me being from across the pond, needed a translator for about 1/3 of it. Thankfully we have rewind on Netflix. And many characters in there too, was hard to keep track of who was who, esp. the young boys in the ecstasy ripoff 

My only time seeing Michael Gambon was in Luck, a brilliant series my mate had on DVD about 7 years back. It was cancelled because 3 horses died on set. For those who haven’t seen it, and like horse racing/gambling, you will not be disappointed. Shame it ended so quick 

CF42C5B3-2626-40A5-AA49-C1331B7B2ECB.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy

On 5/28/2020 at 4:00 PM, Blue Streak said:

Just found this.....

WATCH: First Trailer For Netflix's Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich Series

On 5/28/2020 at 8:42 PM, Golfingboy said:

Just finished Ep1, this is good 

Half way through Ep1 and it's a bit too slow for me so hoping it will pick up as the whole saga intrigues me but especially the conspiracy of rich and famous nonces. I sincerely hope prince Andrew et al get exposed the way they should. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

good movie that

Like I said though, missed quite a few bits and had to rewind and raise the volume, just could not understand it all. Still not as bad as the time in 2010 when up in Chiang Mai, a Brit named Ivan from my condo ran into me at a loud disco at 6 am.......never in my life have I just nodded for an hour straight and pretended to agree with someone 😂

12 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Like I said though, missed quite a few bits and had to rewind and raise the volume, just could not understand it all. Still not as bad as the time in 2010 when up in Chiang Mai, a Brit named Ivan from my condo ran into me at a loud disco at 6 am.......never in my life have I just nodded for an hour straight and pretended to agree with someone 😂

Sorry! lol

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

Sorry! lol

No apologies please. They locked the thread about the demoting of a few members. I was trying to make the point that we must all get along, even if we speak different tongues of English and you guys drive on the wrong side of the road

F—k me that Ivan dude was impossible to understand, no joke 

2 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

No apologies please. They locked the thread about the demoting of a few members. I was trying to make the point that we must all get along, even if we speak different tongues of English and you guys drive on the wrong side of the road

F—k me that Ivan dude was impossible to understand, no joke 

im barely intelligible in full flow 

• Haha 1

Oh no, fat men like me, if you watch this you will either be depressed as all hell, or immediately change your dietary habits. The nice young lady who has the spot beside mine in the parkade.....we had not run into each other in months. On my way to the store tonight, she was pulling in, so we spoke about life, Covid, healthcare, etc.....She’s a fit bird, about 35, very sharp, so when she recommended this and swore by it, I took her seriously. A real eye- opener for sure

32B5C192-2DBB-4294-926D-398E8793CAEF.png

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

im barely intelligible in full flow 

There’s an honest man. I am 1/2 French, 1/2 Lithuanian, don’t have a very good alcohol tolerance like the English, even at 300+ pounds. But even in my student days when I could put more away, people would tell me I slurred my words after 2 pints. I’m not proud to say I was lucky to grow up driving in a province with little enforcement on impaired drivers, or I would have surely spent many years riding the bus

• Thumbs Up 1