Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

On 5/30/2020 at 8:59 PM, Esco said:

Half way through Ep1 and it's a bit too slow for me so hoping it will pick up as the whole saga intrigues me but especially the conspiracy of rich and famous nonces. I sincerely hope prince Andrew et al get exposed the way they should. 

Edited by Stillearly

Finished the Epstein series this AM. 

It's a rather unsatisfying ending with him dying. Hope that's not considered a spoiler lol. 

I wonder if anything will ever be done about the likes of Clinton, Andrew etc. while they are still alive and able to do time. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Esco said:

It's a rather unsatisfying ending with him dying. Hope that's not considered a spoiler lol. 

I wonder if anything will ever be done about the likes of Clinton, Andrew etc. while they are still alive and able to do time. 

Thing that made me laugh that Rene Alexander Acosta ends up a few years later being Mr Trumps labor minister...lol...clean the

swamp....yeh........move it about abit....lol.......

Edited by Blue Streak
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

Thing that made me laugh that Rene Alexander Acosta ends up a few years later being Mr Trumps labor minister...lol...clean the

swamp....yeh........move it about abit....lol.......

Must have had some dirt on the guy for him to give Epstein that deal. Either that or he's got a nice hefty bank account on the virgin islands for a rainy day. 

• Like 1

Watching the Epstein documentary on Netflix. He was a dirty nonce, but he was also the fall guy. Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Woody Allen etc all frequent visitors to his pedo parties, all observed molesting kids.

Even after he was first jailed for his crimes, when he was released he was welcomed back with open arms. It really makes you think. It's truly one rule for us, and another for the rich. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Watching the Epstein documentary on Netflix. He was a dirty nonce, but he was also the fall guy. Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Woody Allen etc all frequent visitors to his pedo parties, all observed molesting kids.

Even after he was first jailed for his crimes, when he was released he was welcomed back with open arms. It really makes you think.

It's truly one rule for us, and another for the rich. 

all you need to know...

09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Has anyone seen White Lines yet on Netflix?

Yep just finished that one as well..

It's OK and brought back some memories from Ibiza but don't expect world class acting.

Have a look and let me know whether you think those Manc accents are real. I doubt it but am not a native speaker of course. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/1/2020 at 6:33 AM, Esco said:

He dies ..... damn was just about to watch it  !!

OK me being very hip and up to date I finished Episode 62 of Breaking Bad 'Felina" on Sunday i.e. last one and in the end Walter ................

OK anyone seen El Camino and Better Call Saul. Daughter reckons one is worth watching one not ?????

Will watch the Brian Epstein one first ....... Woody Allen, Prince Andrew and the Beatles ..... hmm interesting !! :default_1087:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

OK anyone seen El Camino and Better Call Saul. Daughter reckons one is worth watching one not ?????

She's right Namps. I would say go with El Camino. Worth a look-see for Breaking Bad fans. Better Call Saul will eventually help you with any insomnia issues you may have. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, nampla69 said:

OK me being very hip and up to date I finished Episode 62 of Breaking Bad 'Felina" on Sunday i.e. last one and in the end Walter ................

Will watch the Brian Epstein one first ....... Woody Allen, Prince Andrew and the Beatles ..... hmm interesting !! :default_1087:

''Better Call Saul'' wasn't for me m8........

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, nampla69 said:

The movie was OK. I ended up going through the four seasons of BCS pretty fast, but it’s just not as good as BB. Had a bunch of people telling me it was better, don’t know why they would say that. Lots of lawyer activity, and not much crime stuff. Maybe Season 5 is better, but I’m in no rush to watch

• Great Info 1

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

This came up in my recommended. I only heard of the true story 2 years ago on YouTube. Feel good, yet very tragic. Any sports fan, especially our American BM, should check it out

4615A911-7278-4E15-9F5E-E456A0DD42B5.jpeg

Good movie. Similar to the movie  "Rudy" which is a true story as well.

30 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Good movie. Similar to the movie  "Rudy" which is a true story as well.

Just unreal IMO. Teased about his weight even in junior high, and then to persevere all the way to the pro draft.....there’s no words. What is obvious is the loyalty Arkansas boys have to the Hogs. John Daly started smoking at 19, because he was told he had to lose 65 pounds before the coach would let him play golf....and he did it. And Brandon refused many scholarships, choosing to pay his own way and take a chance at AK. 
Movie is no Oscar winner, I don’t know, I wish the chronology was not back & forth, it spoiled it. But the story.....not ashamed to say this fat man shed a tear

• Like 1