Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

On 6/3/2020 at 5:20 AM, Golfingboy said:

Just gave this a try. I like it, again cannot believe how many seasons have passed-4. But episodes are short, usually 40 minutes, so you go through a season quick. 

F3CCDE3C-2CC9-41FA-A3A9-DEC214478B6B.jpeg

I like it , just smashed season 4 in 3 nights 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/2/2020 at 6:12 AM, Esco said:

Yep just finished that one as well..

It's OK and brought back some memories from Ibiza but don't expect world class acting.

Have a look and let me know whether you think those Manc accents are real. I doubt it but am not a native speaker of course. 

I liked it , but it was corny as f**k at the same time.

Why would anyone really give two shits about her knobhead brother 🤣🤣

Some of the accents were terrible , but there were also some LOL moments too.

Ibiza was top back in the day and I do miss that side of my life and the eras

On 6/3/2020 at 5:20 AM, Golfingboy said:

Just gave this a try. I like it, again cannot believe how many seasons have passed-4. But episodes are short, usually 40 minutes, so you go through a season quick. 

F3CCDE3C-2CC9-41FA-A3A9-DEC214478B6B.jpeg

Only a couple of episodes in , but seems a little "lightweight" when compared to Narcos  ... see a few of the same actors in it though 

21 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Only a couple of episodes in , but seems a little "lightweight" when compared to Narcos  ... see a few of the same actors in it though 

Once you get into it it's good.

Not quiet as good as Narcos, but it's good.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 12:08 PM, roomark said:

Once you get into it it's good.

Not quiet as good as Narcos, but it's good.

Well just finished S3, and there’s a few things that just seem implausible, mainly someone not killing someone. In no rush to watch S4

Watched the first episode of this just now, very good as most of you have been saying. Like Layer Cake, I have to rewind and crank the volume sometimes to understand, plus there are the Jamaican scenes ! 

1BBBD12B-4ABF-4735-A368-50F210AEA3B2.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/1/2020 at 6:33 AM, Esco said:

Finished the Epstein series this AM. 

It's a rather unsatisfying ending with him dying. Hope that's not considered a spoiler lol. 

I wonder if anything will ever be done about the likes of Clinton, Andrew etc. while they are still alive and able to do time. 

Just finished the same .............. and he's still dead btw.

Can't see that Berman and the FBI letting this rest ......... worth a look especially Episodes 1-3  but some of those 'survivors' were more like 'gold diggers' to me and Episode 4 was a pass the sick bag ending. Bet he had some real dirt on Prince Andrew ...........

12 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Bet he had some real dirt on Prince Andrew ...........

Same with Clinton who denied visiting the island but flight logs showed he visited 26 times. 

All fucking nonces and Epstien was murdered because he knew too much. 

• Thumbs Up 5

On 11/10/2018 at 1:42 AM, Steelers4Life said:

Just started watching this...

Safe.jpg.bcc3e74c5ee9931708e0d9de8a1ac8bd.jpg

It will grab your attention quickly mid-way through the first episode. Great mystery crime drama so far as I am 3 episodes in. 

Had not noticed this. Will give it a watch later. I am running out of stuff to watch on Netflix. Cheers

• Thumbs Up 2