Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

I watched Escape from Pretoria yesterday. 

Probably being pushed by Netflix given the whole BLM thing. 

I'd give it 6/10 just because its based on a true story and therefore part of history, but other than that only mildly entertaining and whatever that fella tries he'll always be Harry Potter to me. 

Oops....I guess I have to upgrade my plan. Visited Dad a few days, and looks like the old man is hooked because I tried to sit down at Mum’s and was given the message “too many people watching”. Happy him and the new wife found something that entertains them, as they are both very ill

On 7/4/2020 at 6:13 PM, nampla69 said:

You see his Juicy Smolley ?? ... a French actor bit ......the gay black guy from Empire who faked a beating in Chicago ......... best bit of the show priceless. 

I just loved hearing him say the unsayable in 2020 (the year Free Speech died) ...... it was like being back and  listening to Larry telling Michael Jackson, Harvey Weinstein, transvestite, disabled autistic Mexican chicken jokes. Breath of fresh air ........ 

Chappelle is great. The Rick James stuff back in the day(RIP to Rick and Charlie Murphy) still has me in stitches

3D7BC4A0-3083-4B30-BE5D-AC2090FDB9FF.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Just finished Series 6 of Power, the last 5 episodes were excellent in the portrayal of the characters after episode 10.....IMBD synopsis completely wrong, not sure what they were watching!

1 hour ago, mikey said:

Just finished Series 6 of Power, the last 5 episodes were excellent in the portrayal of the characters after episode 10.....IMBD synopsis completely wrong, not sure what they were watching!

I just did so myself a few weeks ago. Didn’t like the way they did those final 5 episodes, was very repetitive. Though.....some of it DID reveal backstories/motives of the characters. Thought the reading of the will was quite funny

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/7/2020 at 10:36 AM, galenkia said:

That first episode was a strange one. 

His mate is dodgy as f**k. 

Just watched this, and it is weird for sure. People on Reddit seem to think he had undiagnosed mental illness, and paranoia made him jump. But the mate issuing a gag order to all the employees......yeah, that might look like a murder cover-up. Also, guy falls 14 stories, but cell phone and glasses are found without a scratch, and his treasured money clip was never found. But it’s been 14 years, I don’t think this will be solved

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 9:16 AM, Blue Streak said:

UNSOLVED MYSTERIES Reboot Is Sleek But Less Spooky - Nerdist

Just got done Episode 2. I don’t care if he had an alibi, the husband is a fecking weirdo, the cops should have zoomed in on him a little more. But, no life insurance policy, so there is a big motive eliminated. But a real tragedy, she looked to be a great person and mother, and met her killer somewhere in that 13 minute window