Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

On 7/6/2020 at 9:16 AM, Blue Streak said:

UNSOLVED MYSTERIES Reboot Is Sleek But Less Spooky - Nerdist

Good Find! The first episode took place 30 miles south of me in Baltimore. I know the Belvedere Hotel area well as I used to live on that street many years ago.

Good idea for Netflix to bring this series back. Liking it a few episodes in.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

does anyone else  find they cannot focus on and watch a movie...i carnt...?

I get distracted easily these days , too easy to look at stuff on my iPad whilst watching TV ... on an aeroplane with no distractions will watch three or four films on a long haul flight ... 

6 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

does anyone else  find they cannot focus on and watch a movie...i carnt...?

YES! I used to be able to sit through even so so movies. Now, over the course of the past several months, I still try to give a movie a whirl, but find I end up turning it off out of lack of interest. The Irishman was the last full movie I watched.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just watched this ,  it was okay ....but a bit disappointed it was only three episodes and nothing really new , had seen most of the info before on other documentaries over the years 

Watched the 3 episodes this afternoon. Interesting, but as mentioned above, I knew most of the stuff already, but still learned a bit more in depth here. The bugging, the concrete club, the commission.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 5:30 PM, galenkia said:

Half way through this and not bad so far. 

250px-Poster_for_Netflix_series_Into_the_Night.png

I tried, god I tried, but I can`t handle it when they are talking a different language but English voices have been added, the lip movements are different from whats coming out. 

On 8/12/2020 at 8:49 AM, Stillearly said:

Just tried for 10 mins ... not for me ... but shocking how much estate agents make in the US 

In Canada as well. Honestly shocked they haven’t been impacted by an Uber like platform that would make their commissions much lower.