Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

5 hours ago, maipenrai said:

If you like BB - and I am sure you will - follow it up with "Better Call Saul", a spin-off from BB; I watched four seasons out of five in Thailand last winter and loved it and signed up to Netflix in the hopes of finishing it off, but the buggers don't have season five yet, damn them...

I watched those 4 seasons on Netflix, and I’m sorry, wasn’t bad , but some people claiming it was better than Breaking Bad.......no way. I thought there would be more action, but too much stuff about the law firm and such made it a little boring IMO. Bob Odenkirk IS awesome     playing Jimmy, though, truly one of a kind

4 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Blimey me old Korat mate ....you and I must have been the last two old dinosaurs not to watch it.

My daughter kept nagging me ................ come lockdown April ish started ........me old Saints fan it gets better and better and slows down but the last series oh my Buddha.

Even has an amazing ending ............... it is one of the best series ever made ..................... wonderful stick with it mate even when it slows "The boring fly episode' ....

Better and better and better .....

I'm so glad i'm not the only person who has'nt yet seen BB but dinosaur !!! Ease up Tiger 🤣

I hope you and family are well mate, can't be easy not being around your wifey and kids but hopefully that situation will change in the not too distant future.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/25/2020 at 3:35 PM, Golfingboy said:

I watched those 4 seasons on Netflix, and I’m sorry, wasn’t bad , but some people claiming it was better than Breaking Bad.......no way. I thought there would be more action, but too much stuff about the law firm and such made it a little boring IMO. Bob Odenkirk IS awesome     playing Jimmy, though, truly one of a kind

Same with the guy who plays Tuco Salamanca - I just about pissed myself when he opened the door on the two skateboard numpties, sure wasn't expecting that!!

17 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Same with the guy who plays Tuco Salamanca - I just about pissed myself when he opened the door on the two skateboard numpties, sure wasn't expecting that!!

You just reminded me why BCS was a letdown......I thought every episode would include Tuco,therefore my expectations were high. 
“How was that virgin last night, Tuco? “

” Tight, tight, tight, tight”

Hey guys.......any movie suggestions from you would be appreciated? Cable company has given me a free rental, and Bad Boys is only a $1 this week, so I’ll gladly pay for that! Anything that came out in the last 2-3 years, besides that Avengers franchise, want to see some acting. Please list multiple films, anything that you remember as great. 

The sad fact is I went through box office lists, and it’s either this superhero BS or animated film which makes up the Top 10 every year

Thanks all

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I'm enjoying Breaking Bad more and more as i watch each episode, Bryan Cranston's acting is just superb imo. 

Considering that the only thing I knew him from was "Malcolm in the middle" nearly 20 years ago I think he was absolutely brilliant in Breaking Bad.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/1/2020 at 7:32 AM, Golfingboy said:

Hey guys.......any movie suggestions from you would be appreciated? Cable company has given me a free rental, and Bad Boys is only a $1 this week, so I’ll gladly pay for that! Anything that came out in the last 2-3 years, besides that Avengers franchise, want to see some acting. Please list multiple films, anything that you remember as great. 

The sad fact is I went through box office lists, and it’s either this superhero BS or animated film which makes up the Top 10 every year

Thanks all

For a different take on the superhero BS genre, suggest having a look at The Boys.

The Boys' Season 2 Review - A Brilliant Continuation of a Fantastic Concept  | DiscussingFilm

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Thanks mate, but I need a motion picture, not a series 

Does look good though 

Here's a few of the movies I've watched recently that were released in the last couple of years.
Greyhound
Hotel Mumbai
The Outsider (movie, not the series by the same name)
The Perfection
Extraction
Bohemian Rhapsody
Yesterday
Midway 2019

A few more that are a bit older on the release date, but ones I enjoyed watching.
The Iceman
Captain Phillips
Bridge of Spies
Terminal

• Great Info 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Here's a few of the movies I've watched recently that were released in the last couple of years.
Greyhound
Hotel Mumbai
The Outsider (movie, not the series by the same name)
The Perfection
Extraction
Bohemian Rhapsody
Yesterday
Midway 2019

A few more that are a bit older on the release date, but ones I enjoyed watching.
The Iceman
Captain Phillips
Bridge of Spies
Terminal

Thank you sir......hopefully I can buy you a beverage on of those “nature walks” in the near future

20 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Here's a few of the movies I've watched recently that were released in the last couple of years

Bohemian Rhapsody

Decided on this, it was really good. Never knew about Freddie’s ethnic background, very interesting 

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

I know it's not Netflix but I've just downloaded All or nothing Tottenham Hotspur to watch, first episode was ok so let's see 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11188556/

And also this series called Strike, nice and easy paced and I do like the main characters.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4276618/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

The Sunderland one on Netflix is great if you ain't seen it. 

Just recently watched all episodes of Strike and thought it excellent. 

44 minutes ago, galenkia said:

The Sunderland one on Netflix is great if you ain't seen it. 

Just recently watched all episodes of Strike and thought it excellent. 

I watched the Sunderland stuff and thought it was really good, tried watching the Manchester City thing as well but just couldn't take to it for some reason.

Just watched the last Strike now and it's good, not edge of your seat stuff but worth a watch.

Also watched Honour this week with Keeley Hawes where she's the detective on the missing muslim girl in London who was murdered by her family. I'm guessing there was loads left out of the story so as not to offend our ethnic friends but worth a look.

• Like 1