Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

Not Netflix, but a couple HBO things , both set in Louisiana funny enough. 
The first Season of True Detective was awesome, McConaughey really played a great role with Woody Harrelson.

And Treme looks good as well, just got done with first episode.....it is set a few months post-Hurricane Katrina

80DEAD11-D7CB-4C9F-9350-909388E259A5.jpeg

7B543DAA-7793-4D56-83FA-014D6F9EB57A.png

Edited by Golfingboy

My nephew recommended this to me a few weeks ago, cannot believe how much I love DiCaprio and I never saw it. Easily in the Top 5 films I’ve ever watched, the classical music along with the ensemble cast just make it awesome.....I got shivers at least a dozen times, the suspense is that good 

Anyone who hasn’t seen it......you won’t be disappointed 

D1566114-4AAC-44FA-81FE-EB01D8CBAE1E.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

My nephew recommended this to me a few weeks ago, cannot believe how much I love DiCaprio and I never saw it. Easily in the Top 5 films I’ve ever watched, the classical music along with the ensemble cast just make it awesome.....I got shivers at least a dozen times, the suspense is that good 

Anyone who hasn’t seen it......you won’t be disappointed 

D1566114-4AAC-44FA-81FE-EB01D8CBAE1E.jpeg

I read the book many years ago and the film didn't disappoint. 

Is this on Netflix? 

1 hour ago, Esco said:

I read the book many years ago and the film didn't disappoint. 

Is this on Netflix? 

It was for me in Canada. But as we know, things get both added and taken off. Was upset I delayed watching Furious 8, then I look for it and it’s gone a month later. Bangkok Dangerous was another film I enjoy that got removed too

On 11/6/2020 at 5:23 AM, Kerry said:

Godfather-of-Harlem.jpg not on Netflix

Caught a few episodes on a local Canadian channel, by chance as it was airing sometime like Mondays 10 pm. Very good, it was different seeing a historical crime drama, but in prime time TV. Don’t know why it’s not more well known

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Caught a few episodes on a local Canadian channel, by chance as it was airing sometime like Mondays 10 pm. Very good, it was different seeing a historical crime drama, but in prime time TV. Don’t know why it’s not more well known

Yeah i am really enjoying it . 

On 11/6/2018 at 1:32 PM, Pumpuynarak said:

So how does one get Netflix in Thailand ?

On 11/5/2020 at 4:34 PM, galenkia said:

Half way through this and enjoying it. Beautiful sets and scenery visually. 

images.jpeg

terrible series. sorry i was watching it asll to find one eposide that was interesting

18 minutes ago, Esco said:

Watched a French movie called the Bronx yesterday.

It's about gangs in Marseille. 

Enjoyed it. 7/10

I watched one last month about a Frenchman who comes to Phuket to see his partners, after 15 years in jail for a robbery where he was the only one to get caught. Was OK for a low budget flick, and if you speak French and have been to Thailand, you’ll probably like it

8F99D062-B388-45AD-ADE6-A9166D9A11E1.jpeg

7 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Just ordered my first stuff through Amazon, they gave me a month of Prime Video to try out. If you have Prime, cannot recommend this enough. 
Stars Titus Welliver and Marlo from The Wire

9A8B7B85-FF84-48CF-A673-A79A13D78EFB.jpeg

The books are worth a read as well

• Like 1