Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

I've enjoyed all of these seasons modern day versions of the originally Karate Kid movies with all the original actors all grown up.

It's like meeting up with old friends who are the same age as me / same era and seeing how they are doing now.

Really love these..

3rd isn't a let down either. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, roomark said:

I've enjoyed all of these seasons modern day versions of the originally Karate Kid movies with all the original actors all grown up.

It's like meeting up with old friends who are the same age as me / same era and seeing how they are doing now.

Really love these..

3rd isn't a let down either. 

Just started 3rd series, enjoyed it all so far. I’m Convinced Elizabeth Shue will make an entrance at some point. We all had the hots for her back in the day right? 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Just started 3rd series, enjoyed it all so far. I’m Convinced Elizabeth Shue will make an entrance at some point. We all had the hots for her back in the day right? 😁

Ha! She just popped up, knew it!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Ha! She just popped up, knew it!

Haha

Yeah she's in it I've got one episode to go.

I went on a school reunion when I was 40 and all though I didnt care for school too much at the time it was good to see a lot of people who I hadn't seen since I was 16 and what had happened to them 100 people turned up it was a pretty good success.

Can't help smiling at this it reminds me so much of it except the Karate lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roomark said:

Haha

Yeah she's in it I've got one episode to go.

I went on a school reunion when I was 40 and all though I didnt care for school too much at the time it was good to see a lot of people who I hadn't seen since I was 16 and what had happened to them 100 people turned up it was a pretty good success.

Can't help smiling at this it reminds me so much of it except the Karate lol

Reunions are interesting for sure, where people end up in the world is fassinating.

The flip side is how many have left the earth prematurely

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, boydeste said:

Reunions are interesting for sure, where people end up in the world is fassinating.

The flip side is how many have left the earth prematurely

Yeah always horrible to hear of people passing ..

Too many close friends over this pass couple of years for my liking.

Roll on the next LOS trip 🙈

• Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 7:15 AM, Sangsom said:

Back when white was still right........

Seriously, she looked great in Cocktail, and a few other flicks

I bought a new Huahwi Tablet two days ago so I don't have to leave my pit in the middle of the night to watch footy.

I told Sai to use it to watch her Thai/Korean soaps instead of straining her eyes with her i-Phone so I let her get used to it all day yesterday.

When she gave it back she says:

"I put Netflix on it which will load automatically if I am not signed in on my phone."

"You subscribe to Netflix then?"

"Yes, for a long time." says Sai.

"You never thought to tell me before?"

"You never asked."

For the first time ever, I can now sign into Netflix legally. 🤣

So I watched "Outside The Wire" in bed last night which is a sort of A I shoot'em up mumbo jumbo but entertaining.

outside-the-wire-netflix-150106.jpg

I am very impressed with The Huahwi Tablet by the way.

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not Netflix but I watched The Equalizer the other night after recording it from Film4 then last night I watched The Equalizer 2 after getting it from Pirate Bay.Both good films but typical American action movies & totally unbelievable.

Be interesting to know how many people Denzil kills over the two films.

• Haha 1