Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

17 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

Well i don't have Netflix, but i am watching a series called "Mr Mercedes " Its one of those i am binge watching, if it were the book one i couldnt put down,  Recommended 

Read that trilogy.One of the few decent things King has written since his earlier stuff.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

I'll be signing up to netflix this month. The new series of Narcos. Want to watch the house of haunting of whatever it's called. New Louis Theroux series starts soon.

The Haunting Of Hill House is excellent,watched that the other week.

Netflix is mad value for money,so much good stuff on there i rarely watch regular TV channels anymore,just the odd series here and there.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Netflix is mad value for money,so much good stuff on there i rarely watch regular TV channels anymore,just the odd series here and there.

That's the one. I'm off work tomorrow and Tuesday so sitting down to watch that. Yes it's incredible value for money. Some serious productions going on as well. I've got a new smart TV so no more watching it on the laptop.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here in Umerica they stopped the torrenting warnings from most cable providers as they realized it was a losing battle. So, I am still getting anything I want for free. Am I committing copyright infringement? Yes. Do I feel guilty about it? No. My apologies to those who think I am a thief. :)   

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Xfinity aka Comcast. I do know Verizon will still come after you. 

It was Optimum in my case.  Interestingly their message, which appeared on my screen, said that the owner of copyrighted material I downloaded had complained about me.  Not sure how that's possible unless Optimum cooperated with them to identify me from my IP address.  I tend to believe they just said that to deflect me from the fact that they were complaining.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steelers4Life said:

Here in Umerica they stopped the torrenting warnings from most cable providers as they realized it was a losing battle. So, I am still getting anything I want for free. Am I committing copyright infringement? Yes. Do I feel guilty about it? No. My apologies to those who think I am a thief. 🙂  

There is not much doubt about it

• Sad 1

On 11/4/2018 at 9:05 AM, dcfc2007 said:

That's the one. I'm off work tomorrow and Tuesday so sitting down to watch that. Yes it's incredible value for money. Some serious productions going on as well. I've got a new smart TV so no more watching it on the laptop.

We also have lights now you can blow the candles out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

On 11/4/2018 at 9:02 AM, galenkia said:

Keep meaning to watch that the father played the young kid Elliot in ET .

Just watched the Melbourne Cup live...….  first time an English horse has won the Cup and the first time the Godolphin Stable has won the Cup after trying to do so for 20 plus years. Kerrin McEvoy who rode it.... that was his third winning ride in the Melbourne Cup.

1 hour ago, roobob said:

Just watched the Melbourne Cup live...….  first time an English horse has won the Cup and the first time the Godolphin Stable has won the Cup after trying to do so for 20 plus years. Kerrin McEvoy who rode it.... that was his third winning ride in the Melbourne Cup.

Wrong thread..... did not watch it on Netflix.... lol

cheers

• Haha 1