Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

26 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

"The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" 

Tremendous book. Now watching the movie.

With Daniel Craig? Amazing flick, but pay attention to the details, it’s a long one with a few twists and lots of info. Freaking masterpiece IMO

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

With Daniel Craig? Amazing flick, but pay attention to the details, it’s a long one with a few twists and lots of info. Freaking masterpiece IMO

Worth reading the book, if you have seen ths movei (easier to keep track of everything going on).

On 1/1/2022 at 10:51 AM, Golfingboy said:

Was mentioned above, I’m going to give it a chance tomorrow or the next day.

I’ve been binging on this the last 3-4 days. Great show, addictive actually,  I’m into the 3rd season already but if I’m really being honest, just one thing bothers me. It involves one of the main characters and his graphic love for other males. One scene was quite explicit for just simple cable telly

Why has society got to shove this in our faces? Is it so awful to have have manly men who prefer pussy? F—k me the world has gone nuts…

Anyway Happy New Year Allan….

7B9D6EF9-48F5-491D-8DF1-578459E2B5DE.jpeg

Absolutely brilliant series ..

Was good old @SteelersForLife  that put me onto it I think...

• Great Info 1

On 1/14/2022 at 3:40 PM, Golfingboy said:

Even though I found this went a little downhill, will definitely be watching next Friday for the first half of the final season

CC53891E-2173-46D3-98A4-F9A2F67B7AA0.jpeg

Just finished the first 7 episodes…..it was pretty good I must admit.

Wonder when the true finale will be released