Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

On 12/23/2022 at 1:40 AM, ChiFlyer said:

You can also stream it here.

https://theflixer.tv/tv/watch-southland-full-37995

Fairly minimal ads to battle off.

Also available for download from IPT.

I will post here although very slightly veering off topic.

I used to watch netflix on my cable tv service (which is also my wifi provider), so just one more channel on the remote for my set top box. But now this channel is discontinued.

So i need another add-on to my system for netflix and might as well aim for amazon prime (i have a subscription i never use) and ITV, BBC

if possible i want just one additional streaming box with a remote and no VPN, i will then hopefully use my current subscriptions for streaming  services and use alongside my existing cable tv. In effect i will have 2 remotes instead of 1.

Is this simple? And if so what to buy? Forgot to mention the whole issue is I don't have a smart tv, but i do have USB and HDMI ports.

Don't have Netflix but just been watching one of the most weird series I have seen. It is Tokyo Vampire Hotel. If you like lots of blood, lovely Japanese girls and a bizarre vampire plot then this might be for you. I loved it, it's from 2017 but I only just found it on Amazon. Like a cross between Squid Games and John Wick.

Some pretty erotic scenes in the later episodes.

Tokyo Vampire Hotel.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Don't have Netflix but just been watching one of the most weird series I have seen. It is Tokyo Vampire Hotel. If you like lots of blood, lovely Japanese girls and a bizarre vampire plot then this might be for you. I loved it, it's from 2017 but I only just found it on Amazon. Like a cross between Squid Games and John Wick.

Some pretty erotic scenes in the later episodes.

Tokyo Vampire Hotel.png

10 episodes, I'll start this series on Monday.

Clark, based on the true story of Clark Olofsson. Starring Bill Skarsgard ( the Marquis, main villain in the new John Wick movie), he is also a son and brother of a very large Swedish acting family!!!

This is the guy that gave the world the phrase "Stockholm Syndrome".

In Swedish, but with subtitles. Very good series. 8.5/10

clark_ver2_xlg.jpg

• Great Info 1