Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

i am a newbie to netflix, but its awesome.  run thru all the UK tv series and now trying to find more that i like too

hceap as chips here and i get 4 add on family members.. couldnt believe it would work but now my dughter and son in the UK have it.. on me.. sothats  about 3 quid a month each, me the mrs, and the offspring

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

i am a newbie to netflix, but its awesome.  run thru all the UK tv series and now trying to find more that i like too

hceap as chips here and i get 4 add on family members.. couldnt believe it would work but now my dughter and son in the UK have it.. on me.. sothats  about 3 quid a month each, me the mrs, and the offspring

Best £5.99 a month i spend.

Compared to what SKY charges,unless you want live sport,it is an absolute rip off.

Some top series posted by members in this thread mate.

• Like 2

Just now, galenkia said:

Best £5.99 a month i spend.

Compared to what SKY charges,unless you want live sport,it is an absolute rip off.

Some top series posted by members in this thread mate.

i am very new to it, so really know zip so far.  what i like is the hd quality we dont get on the tv apps here..  crystal clear as obviously licenced users and original filmage not a download

1 minute ago, tommy dee said:

i am very new to it, so really know zip so far.  what i like is the hd quality we dont get on the tv apps here..  crystal clear as obviously licenced users and original filmage not a download

I just have the non HD package as i watch it on a non HD laptop.Even so,the picture quality is perfectly adequate for me.

Not in to this illegal downloading,what's the point when its so cheap?.

• Like 1

Was delighted to discover my UK subscription to Netflix still works in Thailand with some loss of programs. Amazed to see the delighful Comedy series Still Game is available. Anybody got recommendations for any other programs.

Sent from my ASUS_X013DA using Tapatalk

Got various things like Netflix and Amazon on my telly but never signed up to them, as we don’t watch much on Sky anyway, just don’t have the time. 

I see that some people “binge” on some box sets, wish I had the time, as there seems to be some good series out there. Maybe in another life. 🤗

I really only watch TV series and sport.

There have been a couple of times I have come across a whole completed series that I have not previously watched and then done 13 episodes in two nights. .

When I was a wee kid I used to go to Saturday morning Kids cinema and they always had a series which ended with something like a train  about to go over a broken bridge and I used to hate having to wait a week to find out somebody moved the points at the last minute! :default_cool:

Somebody recommended "The Wire" to me which I immediately got hooked on (:default_biggrin:) and I think there was about three series of that  which I got stuck into. That also  featured Idris Elba if I remember correctly.

Watched the first episode of "MotherFatherSon" last night.

It stars:

Helen McCrory as the Mother ( great in Peaky Blinders)

Richard Gere as the Father (Newspaper magnate and control freak)

and Billy Howle as the Son who my granny would have described as being completely "Do-lally-tap"

It is described as a psycho thriller and if the first episode is typical it is going to be one not to be missed. Some great acting by Billy Howle who is definitely the "psycho" in psycho thriller.