Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

Anyone watched the new documentary on the McCanns, 'The Disappearance of Madeline McCann'?
Don't think I'll watch it, as it'll upset and make me angry.  
I,m on the second episode now. Its informative and of course more upsetting for people with kids, especially of similar age. There but for the grace of god was mentioned.

I don,t feel angry yet, to be honest l wouldn't, know who to direct my anger at?

My Thai mother-in-law goes to a place once a year where the Grandfather ghost is and pays merit thanking him that nothing disastrous has happened to the family that year.

I,m stating to realise the significance of this.

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:52 AM, Captain_B said:

Mcann

i caved in and went to watch.  to find an american with the worst whining, drawling accent doing all the  voie overs and intros.. did my head in.. tried furth in to see if she was still there.. she was.. and i moved on Yuk

On 3/20/2019 at 6:42 PM, Blue Streak said:

Jack Taylor

repetitive as most series become after a while... but good viewing

On 3/12/2019 at 4:29 PM, dcfc2007 said:

Just finished watching Afterlife.

What an amazing piece of work. Hilarious, heartwarming, sad, intelligent. 

Just brilliant.

Watched it the past week. Excellent work by Ricky indeed. 

7 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just been watching this brand new biopic,its based on Motley Crue's infamous autobiography 'The Dirt'.

I thought it was brilliant,both hilarious and also sad.

Really worth a watch even if you are not into their music.

bhbgffrees.jpg

I watched "The Dirt" last night and it was way better than what I expected. Very good watch! It's surprising that those 4 are all still alive.

Also watched "Triple Frontier' which was very good as well.  Definitely worth a watch.

Triple Frontier.jpg 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/12/2019 at 11:29 AM, dcfc2007 said:

Just finished watching Afterlife.

What an amazing piece of work. Hilarious, heartwarming, sad, intelligent. 

Just brilliant.

Just brilliant is right. I could not stop watching it. Binged it in one night. Top notch performance by Gervais is actually an understatement. 

1 hour ago, Steelers4Life said:

Just brilliant is right. I could not stop watching it. Binged it in one night. Top notch performance by Gervais is actually an understatement. 

Might actually try this. I'm not a fan but several people who's taste is similar to mine have recommended it.

I have attempted to search it out once and ended up watching a British TV series about a medium talking to dead people. Started off OK but I wanted to kill the main characters before long.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0435937/

"Just finished watching Rake, great tv show."

A great show, typical australian humour and very well done. Sort of an oz " Californication" without the rich life style.

I only recently found out that the Netflix library you get to choose from is dependant on where you log in from. My US friend has different selections to me here in the Philippines ? 

3 hours ago, biggles said:

"Just finished watching Rake, great tv show."

A great show, typical australian humour and very well done. Sort of an oz " Californication" without the rich life style.

I only recently found out that the Netflix library you get to choose from is dependant on where you log in from. My US friend has different selections to me here in the Philippines ? 

VPN works well for this

5 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Might actually try this. I'm not a fan but several people who's taste is similar to mine have recommended it.

I have attempted to search it out once and ended up watching a British TV series about a medium talking to dead people. Started off OK but I wanted to kill the main characters before long.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0435937/

you'd have to talk to them then ..

2 hours ago, Doug said:

I watched the 1st season of the umbrella academy and I liked it.

Just finished binge watching this one too. Not something I would normally have picked to watch, but several friends recommended it so gave it a try. Glad I did, it was a good watch.

• Like 1