Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

Just brilliant is right. I could not stop watching it. Binged it in one night. Top notch performance by Gervais is actually an understatement. 
Me too. A personal connection as well, in that l put my Dad with dementia in a nursing home while I came here for 3 months. Its so realistic.

Sent from my SM-J610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 10:17 AM, Captain_B said:

Really enjoyed the Highwaymen.

About the chasing of Bonnie and Clyde

Watched last after seeing your post. Thanks as I enjoyed it as well. Refreshing to see what actually happened as the movie was more authentic than anything put on in the past.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 12:38 PM, Steelers4Life said:

Just brilliant is right. I could not stop watching it. Binged it in one night. Top notch performance by Gervais is actually an understatement. 

found it a bit meh to be honest...angry bereaved person eventually rejoins the human race...no great insight there

Just my opinion of course

Delighted a new series of Top Boy is due to be aired in the Autumn. 

If you haven't seen the first 2, given them a watch, a gritty and realistic portrayal of what's going on in London's streets. 

The guy that wrote them said he started them when he going to his local shop and  seen a 10 year old selling drugs. 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

4 wickets in 5 balls including a hat trick.

All 3 of the Curran brothers are class players.

They were down and out till he stepped up. He was on fire. Amazing! 

Bring on the Aussies! Great year for cricket 2019.

Edited by Starshine
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Krapow said:

If you haven't seen the first 2, given them a watch, a gritty and realistic portrayal of what's going on in London's streets. 

The guy that wrote them said he started them when he going to his local shop and  seen a 10 year old selling drugs. 

Just enjoyed binge watching them pal.

On 4/2/2019 at 12:43 PM, Krapow said:

Watched the first 3 episodes yesterday and enjoyed them.

On 3/29/2019 at 3:17 PM, Captain_B said:

Really enjoyed the Highwaymen.

About the chasing of Bonnie and Clyde

Sent from my SM-J610F using Tapatalk

Im not usually a visitor to this thread as I know bugger all about Netflix. But, as I'm in Sweden with the tg and her son Netflix has been most welcome for me. 

Just recently viewed Highwaymen(excellent), the Motley Crue movie (better than I expected) and American Psycho with Christian Bale(not my cup of tea) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Must get round to trying this Ozark, lots of people have said good things.

Yep, I'm really Ozark at the minute well worth a watch mate.

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

Watched both seasons and i think its excellent.

Have you both watched Breaking Bad? If so then the spin-off Better Call Saul is a must.  👌

8 hours ago, Gary Charlton said:

Yep, I'm really Ozark at the minute well worth a watch mate.

Have you both watched Breaking Bad? If so then the spin-off Better Call Saul is a must.  👌

Never seen either.Just too much choice to keep up with shows.