Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

13 minutes ago, fifelad55 said:

Nothing as I refuse to subscribe to Netflix

Alan

Costs me £5.99 a month so to me is a bargain,and certainly cheaper than what SKY charges for a basic package.

Pay TV is the future,even all the free to air channels offer paid subscriptions so you don't get adverts.

On 7/20/2019 at 11:42 PM, roomark said:

Queen Of The South

I haven't put the trailer up purposely, because I watched that and thought "What a load of shite"   till a mate of mine told me to give it a try..

3 episodes and I was into it.

I'm on Season 4 now..

Brilliant

wossit about.  i hate series. watched marco polo 2 series back to back,woke up day one feeling like a mongol

46 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

The Red Sea Diving Resort

great watch...incredible story

graphic didnt translate well

its "The Red Sea Diving Resort"

watching it now, not bad for a sunday lunch movie :)  ws good except on the plane.. in the back there its so noisy in real life u cant talk for sure.

1 hour ago, tommy dee said:

wossit about.  i hate series. watched marco polo 2 series back to back,woke up day one feeling like a mongol

Lol

A girl who originally was a Mexican Cartel prisoner...

I prefer series nowadays to films.

I went to see this last night..

Absolutely nothing to do with Fast and Furious IMO apart from the two characters. 

Some real LOL moments and some unreal impossible stuff.

Escapism at it's finest ..

Loved it myself and some stunning women to boot.

Makes London look brilliant there are bits filmed in Krabi, but they pretend it's Samoa in the movie.

• Like 3

i really enjoyed "The Boys", an Amazon Prime Video....  I got it via a torrent but I may subscribe to Amazon Prime  to see other content.  It seems that amount of shows available in Thailand (without resorting to a VPN) is much more than last time I looked  (my TV has an Amazon Prime application but can't go through a VPN).

The cost for video alone as far I can tell is  free for the first month, $3/month for 6 months and then $6/month.    You can get the full Amazon Prime membership for  free for the first month and then $13/month.   I don't know if there are any benefits to the full Amazon Prime if you live in Thailand as the key benefit is amazingly fast shipping which I assume helps little for international orders.

But back to the TV series.   The Boys is highly recommended...

boys.png

Just watched S1 of "The Boys" on Amazon , about Superheroes but , full of violence and irreverent adult humour .. only eight episodes, but  enjoyed it , even if the lead actors accent takes a while to get used to ... he's a Kiwi doing a Cockney accent , sort of ... more of a Cockwi .. but if you can get past that then it's pretty good 🙂