Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

Got a question over Netflix if I can

We have a very slow internet connection even though its via Sky (internet only not via satellite) because the house is very old and we've been waiting 4 years now for upgrades to the exchange which is causing it (which we knew).....they are gradually working through the area via BT

When you're streaming netflix does it work on like a Youtube type set up whereby the download is always slightly in front of what you're viewing to avoid any buffering ??   Youtube works fine I might add

Edited by RR007

35 minutes ago, RR007 said:

We have a very slow internet connection even though its via Sky (internet only not via satellite) because the house is very old and we've been waiting 4 years now for upgrades to the exchange which is causing it (which we knew).....they are gradually working through the area via BT

When you're streaming netflix does it work on like a Youtube type set up whereby the download is always slightly in front of what you're viewing to avoid any buffering ??   Youtube works fine I might add

Not sure , but a Netflix subscription is monthly , if it doesn't work for you cancel , then all you have lost is £6 ..

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Not sure , but a Netflix subscription is monthly , if it doesn't work for you cancel , then all you have lost is £6 ..

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

You get 30 days free trial you can cancel anytime. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 11:00 AM, RR007 said:

Yes you ought to be fine I believe. 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 3:04 PM, Golfingboy said:

Oh my.....it lived up to the hype, and then some. What a cast, what a movie

I thought it was a great film and will win loads of awards .. , but the de-aging of De Niro in the first part of the film distracted me from the story .. I couldn't work out what age he was meant to be , young family so I assumed  around 30 , but he looked older to me ... fantastic technology and worked really well on Pacino and Pesci but think it was stretched with De Niro at the beginning