Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

On 11/4/2018 at 1:57 AM, Lambik said:

House of Cards  - Season 6

Credible interpretation of Robin Wright so far ( but I only watched 1 episode  ). 

I watched the full season and she did pretty well, but it's not the same for me without Francis. 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 9:02 AM, galenkia said:

The Haunting Of Hill House is excellent,watched that the other week.

Finally watched it all this week...

Enjoyed it too , thought I knew how it would end but I was wrong..

The lesbian daughter and her friend though 😍🤣

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Esco said:
On 11/4/2018 at 7:57 AM, Lambik said:

House of Cards  - Season 6

Credible interpretation of Robin Wright so far ( but I only watched 1 episode  ). 

Read more  

I watched the full season and she did pretty well, but it's not the same for me without Francis

Great actor Kevin Spacey is, but without him in the serie, Robin Wright is able to show completely of what she is capable. 

Of course personal opinion. 

Last year I rented a condo for 2 months in Thonglor via AirBnB, the owner gave me his coordinates to watch Netflix.

I could used them to watch Netflix in my actual place till yesterday.

He must find out there is something wrong, he seems to have changed his coordinates.

I have an Android box, but streaming is not always performant.

4 hours ago, Lambik said:

Last year I rented a condo for 2 months in Thonglor via AirBnB, the owner gave me his coordinates to watch Netflix.

I could used them to watch Netflix in my actual place till yesterday.

He must find out there is something wrong, he seems to have changed his coordinates.

I have an Android box, but streaming is not always performant.

A standard subscription allows you to watch on 2 screens simultaneously, so if he ever only watched on 1 screen he'd have no issue with you using the 2nd one. 

51 minutes ago, Esco said:

A standard subscription allows you to watch on 2 screens simultaneously, so if he ever only watched on 1 screen he'd have no issue with you using the 2nd one. 

I thought the standard package was 5 users ?

We pay about 400 baht/month and can have up to 5 people using at the same time, it’s a brilliant deal. 

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I thought the standard package was 5 users ?

We pay about 400 baht/month and can have up to 5 people using at the same time, it’s a brilliant deal. 

Here in Holland you get 1 screen with Basic, 2 with Standard and 4 with Premium.