Jump to content
galenkia

What Are You Watching On Netflix?.

Recommended Posts

Just watched this 

Enjoyable documentary, ... thought the Icelandic girls were pretty hot 😉 

Edited by Stillearly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 10:08 PM, Starshine said:

titans-season-2-poster.jpg

Titans season 2 Just  arrived on Netflix today...first season was awesome.

Half way through season 2 and it's brilliant 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched a documentary on operation Barbarossa. Very brutal conflict without rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 2:58 AM, Stillearly said:

Watching Don't f**k with Cats .... almost switched it off after the first few minutes... glad I didn't , fascinating but fcuked up 

Really enjoyed this apart from the footage of the actual cats. Weird c**t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 3:18 PM, Golfingboy said:

Just finished Episode 1 of this. Shows many details of the case I never heard about

 

7EAFF41B-5014-41C1-850E-A03271BE89E9.jpeg

I had never heard of the the guy , but very interesting documentary  👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I had never heard of the the guy , but very interesting documentary  👍

Read the book last year its really good and goes into more detail obviously than this documentary can.Like you had barely heard of him apart from the trial and I like American football.

He was one fcuked up young man who had it all and blew it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Esco said:

Really enjoyed this apart from the footage of the actual cats. Weird c**t. 

Just watched the first episode. I wish I had time to watch it all now as it's got me hooked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i knows its not netflix but watch picard very good released today in uk got to wait till next week for next one

 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably been mentioned already , but just started watching Ozark ,  really enjoying it so far 

27DE5894-00A4-4FE4-A2A9-E87C9A70D7B2.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Probably been mentioned already , but just started watching Ozark ,  really enjoying it so far 

27DE5894-00A4-4FE4-A2A9-E87C9A70D7B2.jpeg

Is s3 out yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Probably been mentioned already , but just started watching Ozark ,  really enjoying it so far 

27DE5894-00A4-4FE4-A2A9-E87C9A70D7B2.jpeg

Love that show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Probably been mentioned already , but just started watching Ozark ,  really enjoying it so far 

27DE5894-00A4-4FE4-A2A9-E87C9A70D7B2.jpeg

watched the first season..it was brilliant

the second didnt inspire

  • Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m starting to think the Geordies have better gangsters than the Yanks. 
Today I’m going to try and watch the flick where Tom Hardy plays the twin criminals, forgot the name.

Looks very good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m starting to think the Geordies have better gangsters than the Yanks. 
Today I’m going to try and watch the flick where Tom Hardy plays the twin criminals, forgot the name.

Looks very good 

The Kray twins I believe. 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

The Kray twins I believe. 👍

Film is called Legend 

  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m starting to think the Geordies have better gangsters than the Yanks. 
Today I’m going to try and watch the flick where Tom Hardy plays the twin criminals, forgot the name.

Looks very good 

The Krays would have been pleased to hear they were Geordies 😁 (Geordies are from Newcastle mate)

They were Cockneys (from London)

Easy mistake if you're not from U.K though I suppose..

(I know you're Canadian but that's a Geordie accent)

Cockney 😁🤣

Edited by roomark
  • Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Night on Earth, excellent if you like wildlife documentaries. 

 

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing flick IMO, Adam Sandler is not just a comic, he can take on the serious roles too. A Jewish jeweller with a bad gambling habit

Anyway I highly recommend

 

 

D2739EAB-1FB3-4FB8-967B-2D759940ED5C.jpeg

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2020 at 6:51 AM, roomark said:

The Krays would have been pleased to hear they were Geordies 😁 (Geordies are from Newcastle mate)

They were Cockneys (from London)

Easy mistake if you're not from U.K though I suppose..

(I know you're Canadian but that's a Geordie accent)

Cockney 😁🤣

Met Lenny MacLean few times in Hoxton just before he died. Friendly man. Went to a funeral with him once as well.

Anyway I've watched Hot Girls Wanted about the porn industry. Sound great but it is crap.

Spare yourself it is truly awful ....... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Met Lenny MacLean few times in Hoxton just before he died. Friendly man. Went to a funeral with him once as well.

 

 

 

Read his book The Governer years back was a good read, nothing like the film.which was crap I thought.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2020 at 7:22 PM, Golfingboy said:

Amazing flick IMO, Adam Sandler is not just a comic, he can take on the serious roles too. A Jewish jeweller with a bad gambling habit

Anyway I highly recommend

 

 

D2739EAB-1FB3-4FB8-967B-2D759940ED5C.jpeg

Good movie. Many don't realize that Sandler is an amazing dramatic actor as his talents are overshadowed by all the silly comedic roles he has played. Uncut Gems is well worth a watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...