Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

On 4/3/2020 at 6:56 AM, Thai Spice said:

Not a great movie, but very watchable, specially in those empty days like now.  

And they managed to slip in 2 or 3 sequences about the stupid Thai administrative red tape thing ....

I agree. Funny how the Thai Health M didn't call us dirty farangs then. All those boys would have died for sure if it weren't for all those brave Western divers. The LOS will need our help again at some point and they will eat their humble pie. 

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

Apart from Grabban and Rodwell I think mostly they all came across well , not so sure about the two guys taking over though ...

Trouble nowadays is clubs are bought by wide boys and foreigners rather than owned by local businessmen like in the past. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

Trouble nowadays is clubs are bought by wide boys and foreigners rather than owned by local businessmen like in the past. 

They weren't as bad as I feared ... one really bad move was selling the striker for £1m , should have just kept him until his contract expired , other than that they seemed pretty realistic, a bit to much marketing/ corporate speak from Methven at times sounded like a bit of a twat ( I've worked with a lot of them .. )  but genuinely seemed like they were trying to get a grip on things  

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

They weren't as bad as I feared ... one really bad move was selling the striker for £1m , should have just kept him until his contract expired , other than that they seemed pretty realistic, a bit to much marketing/ corporate speak from Methven at times sounded like a bit of a twat ( I've worked with a lot of them .. )  but genuinely seemed like they were trying to get a grip on things  

Hell of an improvement over Ellis Short. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Looking forward to the Sunderland series ....but first I'm going to watch a Box Set that nobody here has ever watched ???? Forget Tiger King .....

Something called Breaking Bad ...finally promised my daughter I'd watch it. Up to date moi !!! Trendy or what ????

Recently watched Hot Girls wanted on Netflix ......... more like watching Wet Paint dry. 

Only good episode was the one about the 18 year old Russian girl filming her friend shagging in America .......she gets in trouble for it.

20 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Looking forward to the Sunderland series ....but first I'm going to watch a Box Set that nobody here has ever watched ???? Forget Tiger King .....

Something called Breaking Bad ...finally promised my daughter I'd watch it. Up to date moi !!! Trendy or what ????

Recently watched Hot Girls wanted on Netflix ......... more like watching Wet Paint dry. 

Only good episode was the one about the 18 year old Russian girl filming her friend shagging in America .......she gets in trouble for it.

No spoilers, I haven't seen it yet either ...  

On 4/3/2020 at 8:53 AM, Steelers4Life said:

^^^^^

Yeah that's on my queue along with this...

FIrst They Killed My Father.jpg

First They Killed My Father

Cambodian author and human rights activist Loung Ung recounts the horrors she suffered as a child under the rule of the deadly Khmer Rouge.

Watched it last night. Very very slow moving and way too much repetitiveness for me. Guess I expected more.

• Great Info 2

I got a email  today saying Mcmafia was available on Netflix, I thought it was maybe a new season but it's only the first season. I  had already seen that years ago on BBC.

Its a pretty decent watch for anybody thats not seen it before. 

mcmafia.jpg

Edited by JPK
  • Great Info 1

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Not on Netflix , but S3 of Killing Eve has started to stream on iPlayer 

Caught the first couple of episodes last year, ShowCase in Canada I believe was carrying it. Really liked it, too bad as you say not on Netflix