Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

42 minutes ago, roomark said:

I have got about halfway through the Season and become bored with it, but the previous Seasons I loved..

Maybe it's me I'll try again.

Hang in there mate it's about to get much better. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Esco said:

Just finished watching Narcos Mexico and I must admit it overdelivered on my expectations. I didn't think they could come close to the Escobar story but have been proven wrong. Class acting from start to end. 

Don Neto is some lad 🙂

Fourth episode on and loving it. I thought the second series of Narcos was incredible but this is just something else. I just want to but a pair of flares and learn Spanish now.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Fourth episode on and loving it. I thought the second series of Narcos was incredible but this is just something else. I just want to but a pair of flares and learn Spanish now.

I thought it was great.And there will be another series as well.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 8:58 AM, Lambik said:

I like it because subtitles are available, hearing but also reading English, is more easy for me, being a non native English speaker.

I appreciate them when they speak with incomprehensible Scottish accent.....

Or Liberians "rebels" speakin English...

Sorry, not NETFLIX but I didn't know where to put this.

This short video made me smile, specially after having lived 8 y in HKG where it is exactly that.

BTW, they should make a HKG version replacing the rats with headless chicken or chicken with their head dug in their phone !

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I managed to connect my router to my dvd player, and can now see the Youtube and Netflix logo showing on my TV.

Youtube working fine, after synchr with my phone to access my profile. Need to dig deeper how Netflix works, because I am not sure it can be accessed in Indo. Governement is very restrictive here, and I may need a VPN.