Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

13 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I must say, the free year of AppleTV I got with my new phone.....looks almost worthless.  At least with Netflix, everything available is free, but on Apple, so many films being shown, then you click and it says “Rent or Buy” 

That being said, just finished watching this, and it was excellent. One of the few freebies because it’s an Apple production.

JT really plays a good part

5951FE9F-1F5D-4870-B02E-D984D4F2A7C6.jpeg

I gave up with Apple TV , like you had it as a "free" gift , I unsubscribed after a week , just so I didn't forget... 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finished binge watching three seasons of Yellowstone. Been putting off watching the series as I didn't think I would enjoy it. Man was I wrong. Great series, with some great views of the Western US. Kind of wishing now I had waited until season 4 was released as the cliffhanger at end of season 3 was one of the best I've seen in a long time. 

yellowstone.jpg

• Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I came across Fauda on Netflix and am hooked on the series and watched two seasons in short order.

Fauda.jpg

All about Israeli Agents doing their violent best to protect the homeland from those that wish them nothing but harm. Does not always paint them in the best lights.

Very exciting nevertheless.

Fauda looks good will have to give it a try.

I have started watching Black Summer on Netflix - but i find it a bit meh. Just another zombie series with people making stupid decisions which put them in jeopardy .

13 hours ago, Glasseye said:

"The Irishman". Fabulous.

I can't believe I haven't viewed this flick until now.

Beginning to watch the series "Narcos". Very good, thus far.

"The Irishman" is on my to watch list mate and i thought "Narcos" was brill.

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Just started watching The Handmaids Tale .. series 4 is currently being broadcast, but I'm catching up on Amazon , been recommended to me by a few people 

Just got into that myself, may the lord open,,😜

On 6/21/2021 at 6:20 PM, Pumpuynarak said:

Better call Saul, i'm really enjoying it.

image.jpeg

I'd love to finish watching this series but every time I check Netflix they are still only showing the first four seasons - I'd love to see the last season and finish it off. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/24/2021 at 8:15 PM, maipenrai said:

I'd love to finish watching this series but every time I check Netflix they are still only showing the first four seasons - I'd love to see the last season and finish it off. 

Here's one for you... Just out.

"The Ice Road"

https://www.netflix.com/watch/81438065?trackId=15035895&tctx=2%2C0%2C2c278808-68d8-4461-9b49-97c2e47ba806-88684688%2Cd6c6eb40-3c81-4175-8590-6d797a055d8c_6338199X54XX1624662460379%2Cd6c6eb40-3c81-4175-8590-6d797a055d8c_ROOT%2C

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

"This title is currently not available in Canada" - that's perfectly okay with me, I saw a brief trailer on Facebook today for this film and you couldn't pay me to watch it - typical Hollywood BS, even from the brief minute or two I saw which featured stunts that simply wouldn't happen on an ice highway - and I drove on them for years. 

• Like 1