Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

31 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Really enjoyed it , started with the dubbed version, but went back to the Korean with subtitles 

Deeply moving in some parts 😥...easy to see why it's Netflix's most watched ever show...plus it stars Ho Yeon Jung 🥰

Squid-Games-Ho-Yeon-Jung-Is-Louis-Vuittons-Newest-Global-Ambassador-‘It-Is-an-Honor.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just watched Code of a Killer,a two parter from ITV on the discovery of DNA by a UK scientist & it's subsequent use in catching the child rapist & murderer Colin Pitchfork.Well worth a watch it'll be on ITV catchup or whatever it's called.

Pitchfork got two life sentences but was recently released no doubt with a new identity financed by the good old British taxpayer.

If ever there was a case for capital punishment....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

One of the first things I watched on Netflix, brilliant series

Big 10-4

Such a monumental period and story. Not only for the city of Chicago and all Bulls fans but for me personally. I don't even follow NBA basketball anymore, but those memories stand out as some of the best in my life. I randomly came across this just now, and the emotions of those times are flooding back. So intense that at times it brings tears.

Really well done production, and I am thankful to be viewing it again.

Cheers !

3 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Big 10-4

Such a monumental period and story. Not only for the city of Chicago and all Bulls fans but for me personally. I don't even follow NBA basketball anymore, but those memories stand out as some of the best in my life. I randomly came across this just now, and the emotions of those times are flooding back. So intense that at times it brings tears.

Really well done production, and I am thankful to be viewing it again.

Cheers !

I'm not a basketball fan at all , it's never been really popular in the U.K. , apart from the Harlem globetrotters and their annual visits in the 1970s early 1980s and maybe the Olympics ... but a lot of the characters transcend the sport and I found it fascinating, must watch it again soon

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Narcos Mexico S3 , just started watching it 

You know I love all the cartel stuff, but I’m already on 3-9 and I don’t know, just not impressed. I’ve always maintained the 2 seasons of Mexico was better than the 3 Colombias, but maybe they are correct in pulling the plug for good. Not enough Chapo, and too much Amado and Arellano Felix family

On 11/17/2021 at 8:04 PM, Golfingboy said:

You know I love all the cartel stuff, but I’m already on 3-9 and I don’t know, just not impressed. I’ve always maintained the 2 seasons of Mexico was better than the 3 Colombias, but maybe they are correct in pulling the plug for good. Not enough Chapo, and too much Amado and Arellano Felix family

Just finished S3 , I really enjoyed it , next series will concentrate more on Chapo I guess 

• Thumbs Up 1