Thai girls with tattoo's

Lanzalad

5 hours ago, JDM said:

"Specially in Thailand where for any Thai, a girl with a farang is a pro or ex pro"

Do you really believe this comment ?

JDM

Witnessed it many time, not limited to Thais.

Come on, where does a classic, traditionnal village girl meets a westerner ?.......

Yeah, yeah,...in the subway...

Faced with it dozens of times in the  past, even with the ex, still occassionally here with the Miss.

Not that I give a shit. She, it pisses her off (face), even if technically it is semi true. 

Live with it.

I've never been a fan of girls covered in tattoos. It's one of the many aspects of holidays in LOS which just aren't as good as they used to be. I have to say that I've developed a tolerance though. I suppose I've had to or face an ever smaller choice. It's really refreshing though to spend sometime with a girl in Patts with no tattoos. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

I loath these tramp stamps. I don't find anything attractive about these graphic extensions and the only practical reason that I can see is to cover up unwanted stretch marks. 

Not really maybe at one time..

It's massive fashion now all over the world , can't say I'm really into it myself but some are works of art.

I got one myself, when I was a 19 year old in the Corps.  Lower inside arm because the stripe pinning tradition turns your upper arms into massive bruises.

Through my later professional career, I always had to wear long sleeve shirts.  So not a fan, and less so on the female form.

5 minutes ago, karon steve said:

I detest tramp stamps and it appears it's only the Thai women who seem to love them. Monkey see monkey do?

Look at Cambodian or Viet women and it's rare to see thankfully.

Probably, there is definitely a lot more people in Patts tatted up than you find general population so that’s going the rub off on the girls.

47 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Probably, there is definitely a lot more people in Patts tatted up than you find general population so that’s going the rub off on the girls.

I've been sat on Soi 6 and noticed the amount of people covered in Tattoos, it looked more like a prison yard than a holiday town.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, bexwell said:

I've been sat on Soi 6 and noticed the amount of people covered in Tattoos, it looked more like a prison yard than a holiday town.

Makes sense, Soi 6 is probably tattoo central in Patts for falangs so the girls will follow.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, bexwell said:

Lol, good one - I can recall the day when you generally only saw tattoos on sailors, ex-servicemen and convicts...never would have imagined it would become the massive fad it is today. A Pattaya old-timer once told me that he figured the whole Thai tattoo craze was started by the Aussies but I haven't been visiting long enough to know if there is any truth to this. 

• Thumbs Up 1

not a fan of tattoos, but have seen some really artistic tattoos on girls that are pleasing to the eyes.... Best one i have seen is a full back colour phoenix which has been done exceptionally well.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Lol, good one - I can recall the day when you generally only saw tattoos on sailors, ex-servicemen and convicts...never would have imagined it would become the massive fad it is today. A Pattaya old-timer once told me that he figured the whole Thai tattoo craze was started by the Aussies but I haven't been visiting long enough to know if there is any truth to this. 

Was started by the Polynesian culture ,I think it is samaon where the men have a full body tattoo from the ankle to just below the navel  It is still practiced today except with a tattoo gun not a whale bone and a mallet

Pretty sure tattoo is a Samoan word

51 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Was started by the Polynesian culture ,I think it is samaon where the men have a full body tattoo from the ankle to just below the navel  It is still practiced today except with a tattoo gun not a whale bone and a mallet

At least Polynesian:

The word tattoo, or tattow in the 18th century, is a loanword from the Samoan word tatau, meaning "to strike".[2][3] The Oxford English Dictionary gives the etymology of tattoo as "In 18th c. tattaow, tattow. From Polynesian (Samoan, Tahitian, Tongan, etc.) tatau. In Marquesan, tatu." Before the importation of the Polynesian word, the practice of tattooing had been described in the West as painting, scarring or staining.

From here

7 hours ago, Nickrock said:

Well, sure - lots of ancient cultures featured tattoos in their society and that's why I said "Thai tattoo craze", meaning the modern fad we see with the bargirls now - but in those societies the tattoos actually signified something like important events in the lives of their bearers - they weren't just for decoration or "art". Even the Thai religious tattoos  on the upper back - "yak sant" or something like that, have some kind of meaning - they are not just for decoration, unlike the garish crap we see disfiguring so many of the girls today...

...used to "date" a dancer from Suzie Wong's / Soi Cowboy ('09-'10). She had a beautiful geisha girl tattooed on her back. She'd come over to my place and dance naked on my desk chair ...

I liked it.

Edited by lazarus
  • Great Info 1

14 hours ago, Chappo said:

not a fan of tattoos, but have seen some really artistic tattoos on girls that are pleasing to the eyes.... Best one i have seen is a full back colour phoenix which has been done exceptionally well.

To me, it demonstrates that the girl does not handle money well: tatts like that are expensive. 

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

To me, it demonstrates that the girl does not handle money well: tatts like that are expensive. 

She has had a lot of work done - was a bit coy when i asked if she had a sponsor(s) 🙂