Thai girls with tattoo's

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

Yes for me too.. but it seams to be very common now a days.

I couldn't tell you the last time I seen a bar girl without one. I don't mind a few but these sleeve tattoos are garish and cover their natural beauty. 

Tramp stamps as TA says and the more there are the more they look like a tramp.

So many girls have them nowadays, don't like them at all.

Remember back in the Philippines in the late 80's when I was staying in Angeles and most girls serving the air force boys didn't have tats. Every now and again you would see a girl with tats and you knew she was in from the naval base bars at Olongapo.  Just a label really at the time, said where you came from and what type of girl you were. 

Seen old birds with tats on their legs in Tesco in Khon Kaen and straight away you knew what they had been doing when they were younger. Labeled

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Tramp stamps as TA says and the more there are the more they look like a tramp.

So many girls have them nowadays, don't like them at all.

Remember back in the Philippines in the late 80's when I was staying in Angeles and most girls serving the air force boys didn't have tats. Every now and again you would see a girl with tats and you knew she was in from the naval base bars at Olongapo.  Just a label really at the time, said where you came from and what type of girl you were. 

Seen old birds with tats on their legs in Tesco in Khon Kaen and straight away you knew what they had been doing when they were younger. Labeled

You are 100% spot on. Some tattoos on Thai girls just scream 'bar girl'. That's because they often copy their friends tatt. Seen dozens of girls with big stars tatted on one leg from the ankle right up the side of the leg, terrible looking.

2 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

You are 100% spot on. Some tattoos on Thai girls just scream 'bar girl'. That's because they often copy their friends tatt. Seen dozens of girls with big stars tatted on one leg from the ankle right up the side of the leg, terrible looking.

I have a mate with tats, he wishes he could get rid of them, I wonder how many girls think the same later in life.

The ones I hate most are the ones that are so noticeable even when a girl is more or less fully clothed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horizondave said:

I have a mate with tats, he wishes he could get rid of them, I wonder how many girls think the same later in life.

The ones I hate most are the ones that are so noticeable even when a girl is more or less fully clothed.

Yes tattoos on the hand, neck or face. 

Check out the face tatts and dopey cheek piercings on this lass, not to mention the awful barnet.

Blue coloured contact lenses as well. Why do these girls do this to themselves...

1700389159_Screenshot_20181114-2123052.png.69694217a12f43f74e00f58393a77c5e.png

22 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Yes tattoos on the hand, neck or face. 

Check out the face tatts and dopey cheek piercings on this lass, not to mention the awful barnet.

Blue coloured contact lenses as well. Why do these girls do this to themselves...

1700389159_Screenshot_20181114-2123052.png.69694217a12f43f74e00f58393a77c5e.png

As my mate would say .... " You don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire" 555

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

You are 100% spot on. Some tattoos on Thai girls just scream 'bar girl'. 

If one picks a bargirl as companion for live, better learn to live with all that goes around it.... Gossip, looks, language, lack of education, etc...

And learn not to give a shit. 

Specially in Thailand where for any Thai, a girl with a farang is a pro or ex pro.

Agreed that face tattoos are a bit much....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

If one picks a bargirl as companion for live, better learn to live with all that goes around it.... Gossip, looks, language, lack of education, etc...

And learn not to give a shit. 

Specially in Thailand where for any Thai, a girl with a farang is a pro or ex pro.

Agreed that face tattoos are a bit much....

I'm not saying they should give a shit. I'm just saying that some tattoos are instantly recognisable as a bar girl tatt.

52 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Tats really have been popular both in Thailand and at home these past few years. I have no problem with them. If a girl is hot she is hot no matter! 

I feel the same way. I don't care TBH if they have tattoos or not. I have a Sank Yant tattoo on my back done by the monks at Wat Bang Phra. Went with a TG who was getting one and said what the hell. I have traditional tattoos on both upper arms as well, so who am I to judge. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

No problem for me . The TG has a couple including one in the the small of her back saying " fragile " . Gives me something to look at during doggy lol ! 

As long as the tattoos are well done and not a complete mess I don't mind . 

However , face tattoos and calf tattoos are a no no for me. You must at least be able to cover up when needed .