Thai girls with tattoo's

Lanzalad

I used to like the bar girls who got tattoos of a scorpion on their shoulders. I'm sure a farang told one to get it done first of all and it spread from that or maybe the same guy got multiple girls to have it done. No girl with one ever knew the actual meaning of it when I asked them. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

2 hours ago, Shaksey said:

I used to like the bar girls who got tattoos of a scorpion on their shoulders. I'm sure a farang told one to get it done first of all and it spread from that or maybe the same guy got multiple girls to have it done. No girl with one ever knew the actual meaning of it when I asked them. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

Well, I guess I'll have to ask Miss Indo to get a scorpion  tattoo ?

As for the frog, well she has a "live" one already, so thats sorted.

But shit, that just gave me an idea...a bit late.  I should have had a frog tattood on her in HKG. I met (picked) her in my regular, a 90% brit place, and they hated having one of the most popular girls nicked away by a french (and made me clearly understand a few times...). She  showing up with a frog tattoo would really have teased their sense of humour, no ?

Yeah, yeah, I know......

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Noted that one in a vlog about Bali. Guy vlogs about a supermarket in Seminyak, meet this (Kiwi) girl and the least we can say is she deconcentrated him quite a bit in his supermarket vlog.

Nevertheless he did a good job of zooming for a looooooong time on her back after asking her permission. Quite pretty girl she is as well !

Screenshot_20181212-172459_YouTube-1024x576.thumb.jpg.42bdf9b5dc9974e18295bb08dd83939c.jpg

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Chokdeekap said:

I spent a week in Undon last month and I was surprised by the distinct lack of Tattoos, the minority that did have tattoos that I spoke to were ex- BKK or Pattaya working girls who have moved back home 

Not hard to tell when they have a tramp stamp on their back and Keith tatted onto their arm.

8 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Not hard to tell when they have a tramp stamp on their back and Keith tatted onto their arm.

Not really mate , ok Keith yes ,but even the younger Thai “ good girls “ are getting tatts these days it’s definitely more  socially acceptable these days than when I was a youngster.

Edited by Chokdeekap
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Punter said:

DSC03990.thumb.JPG.d975aefb3073e7beaadacf1dc2c5ad1b.JPG

This one's from 2012. She told me it was the name of her daughter. I'd say more likely it was the work of some sick bastard who wanted to leave his name on her for all others who went after him to see.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chokdeekap said:

Not really mate , ok Keith yes ,but even the younger Thai “ good girls “ are getting tatts these days it’s definitely more  socially acceptable these days than when I was a youngster.

Same in Japan,.saw a documentary recently. Still frowned upon and can be a job exclusion reason, but nice to see even Japanese girls break some taboos.

On 11/15/2018 at 4:56 AM, Thai Spice said:

If one picks a bargirl as companion for live, better learn to live with all that goes around it.... Gossip, looks, language, lack of education, etc...

And learn not to give a shit. 

Specially in Thailand where for any Thai, a girl with a farang is a pro or ex pro.

Agreed that face tattoos are a bit much....

"Specially in Thailand where for any Thai, a girl with a farang is a pro or ex pro"

Do you really believe this comment ?

JDM

Edited by JDM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1