Thai girls with tattoo's

Lanzalad

I often wonder weather tattoos will still be in vogue in 20 years time. One could argue that they have always been in fashion but during the last 10 years there has been a real surge in body art and piercings (which I also find repugnant) 

Unlike clothing, we all ditched our flares many tears ago along with platform shoes and tank tops. However, even though removal is possible, but more so, people get a tattoo over a tattoo, it is a sign that a decision made one day, may not be the one you would make again the next

Once its done, its done and you are in the hands of the tattoo artist. 

When the girls are in their 60s they are going to ea lot less keen on showing them off on some of the more sensitive parts of their bodies. 

I have ever been sure when seeing tats on showgirls, whether they believe that punters will find the more attractive as a result? I think it more the case of "status" and almost competition amongst them. 

The one thing that does generally look good IMO is eyebrow tattooing and has a practical purpose. 

Are they statements of "individuality" by nature of the tattoo itself, or a way of being noticed? Probably both

But, if you have a large tattoo on your back, others maybe more like to see it than you. 

9 hours ago, Chappo said:

Celona bar last year had a promotion of 44 baht for a beer - they thought it would be good to get the girls to have a tramp stamp. ... you can spot them a mile off in other bars 🙂

celona bar 44baht tattoo.jpg

There gonna look real silly when beer prices go up.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Chappo said:

Celona bar last year had a promotion of 44 baht for a beer - they thought it would be good to get the girls to have a tramp stamp. ... you can spot them a mile off in other bars 🙂

celona bar 44baht tattoo.jpg

Fucking hell, that's fucking disgusting, getting them tattooed like that.

Not sure what i find worse, a fucking bar owner/employer thinking that's in any way okay to do that, or the girls allowing it to happen.

Sad!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

The one thing that does generally look good IMO is eyebrow tattooing and has a practical purpose. 

Not sure about that, half of them look like oversized slugs on a vampire bats face.......

Give me natural with a bit of grooming all day long.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I wonder what percentage of those with their body tattooed (and particularly females) bitterly regret such decisions taken in their formative years.

When I was building a client bank for my accountancy business I went for an exploratory meeting at a tattoo shop in Edinburgh and decided within less than a minute that I did not want the disgustingly sleezy owner as a client. The final clincher was when a woman walked in with her young son who looked about 14 years old stating

" He wants a dragon tattoo on his shoulder."

I just said goodbye and departed.

ps

On a more amusing note from my days in the West Midlands.

At our office Christmas party in Birmingham a very well known Solicitor dropped his strides to display

"Shit on the Villa" tattooed on his arse

This was different to the Villa supporter Solicitor who made the Birmingham Evening Mail under the headline

"Solicitor arrested outside Nottingham Forrest ground for biting police dog!" 🤣

Edited by Jambo
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/24/2023 at 3:33 AM, Nightcrawler said:

From what I have seen this week, it has become a rarity to see a girl without a tattoo in Pattaya. Saw a girl in  gogo the other night covered in them, probably three quarters of her body. She looked a f*cking mess. 

Not to TF, have you noticed in the Gogos more girls not totally shaven?

Definitely more girls in Bkk Gogos with hair now.

6 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I've said this before on these pages but I'll repeat my own philosophy - I'd rather have a little fur down there than scratchy stubble that irritates my own nether regions...

I prefer shaved. But a good bush preserves the juices. 

As I get older I like both. Variety is the spice of life. Tastes change over time.   lol

Edited by Glasseye