Black Friday

Krapow

We’ve been planning on re kitting out our sons bedroom, now that he’s 9 and seems to have changed his priorities on how his bedroom should work for him. With that in mind,  we discussed with him what he wants. His list is of course based around some new interests he now has and the fact the he believes that Black Friday is the  best time to purchase what he wants, because he believes all the adverts everywhere for Black Friday. 🤣
A triple bunk bed (double on the bottom and a single on the top) so he can have more friends for sleepovers, an X Box 1 X games console and a bigger 4K TV to play games on!

He’s even researched prices etc on Amazon and EBay!

I told him he’ll have to wait until the January sales, where most things are cheaper than on Black Friday”. The look on his face when I burst his bubble. ☹️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KhunDon said:

I told him he’ll have to wait until the January sales, where most things are cheaper than on Black Friday”. The look on his face when I burst his bubble. ☹️

Then he's learnt a valuable lesson.

His dad's an arsehole.

Only joking!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

Then he's learnt a valuable lesson.

His dad's an arsehole.

Only joking!!!

I suspect exactly that went through my sons mind, when I explained Black Friday prices to him. 🤣

Edited by KhunDon

• 1 year later...

Have my eye on a new Samsung laptop, i't currently reduced to £599 across the board everywhere i look.

But hoping i can get it cheaper either Friday or next Monday.

The laptop i currently have is Samsung and about 8 years old, still going fine. They had stopped making laptops for a while i think, but back doing them again.

18 hours ago, Krapow said:

Have my eye on a new Samsung laptop, i't currently reduced to £599 across the board everywhere i look.

But hoping i can get it cheaper either Friday or next Monday.

The laptop i currently have is Samsung and about 8 years old, still going fine. They had stopped making laptops for a while i think, but back doing them again.

John Lewis now have it at £5.99

Hoping it'll come down, but if not i'll buy it there, their guarantee and aftersales is top notch!