Golf

Archie43

THis Sky Sports logo being located right where they show player scores on the screen is a PAIN IN THE ARSE!

If Brooks wins this people are going to have to start thinking the best Majors player since Tiger prime. It is unreal how little publicity this guy gets considering what he has already done at a relatively young age!

Screen Shot 2562-06-17 at 7.19.22 AM.png

8 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

THis Sky Sports logo being located right where they show player scores on the screen is a PAIN IN THE ARSE!

If Brooks wins this people are going to have to start thinking the best Majors player since Tiger prime. It is unreal how little publicity this guy gets considering what he has already done at a relatively young age!

Screen Shot 2562-06-17 at 7.19.22 AM.png

We have a see-through logo in the top right corner on the Sky UK coverage 

Gonna be a massive test of mental fortitude for Woodland to be out there all by himself  with 3 holes to go trying to protect a lead in the final round of a US Open.

Many a man have cracked big time in this situation....let's see how Gary does. Hope Brooks can get a birdie here on 18 to really ramp up the pressure cooker.

Amazing shot by Gary in that situation under pressure. Brooks misses by an inch at 18, still 2 shots behind. It’s Woodland’s trophy now, he can play 18 with a 7 iron and a putter if he wants

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Woodland needs to get in the hole in 4 shots from wedge distance in the fairway, great layup. Smartly played the 18th is no gimme from the tee

Sounds like Tiger's play at #18 Augusta with a 2 shot lead.

What were the odds on Woodland back on Wednesday, anyone know? Wouldn’t have been my pick that’s for sure, I thought he’d implode. But I forgot last years PGA he was up there and played with Tiger on Sunday, great experience ! He holes it out for birdie, Wow!!!!

Congratulations Gary Woodland, welcome to the major club

• Like 1

Bring on The Open.....my early call it will be the return of Rory and Speith to the final group on Sunday of a Major, with all the usual suspects right in the mix. Tiger, DJ, Adam Scott, and Justin Rose....and ooops, let's not forget about that Brooks guy😎.

I will go record now...Rory wins it!