Golf

Archie43

I never like to give the caddies too much credit, it’s the players hitting the shots. But Woodland uses Brennan Little, who was on Mike Weir’s bag for many years. Have met Mike up close, he’s a tiny man with a huge heart. Went from qualifying school in 1998, to Masters champ and world #3 in about 5 years, that’s quite an improvement and I’m sure a great caddie helps quite a bit

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I never like to give the caddies too much credit, it’s the players hitting the shots. But Woodland uses Brennan Little, who was on Mike Weir’s bag for many years. Have met Mike up close, he’s a tiny man with a huge heart. Went from qualifying school in 1998, to Masters champ and world #3 in about 5 years, that’s quite an improvement and I’m sure a great caddie helps quite a bit

Not to contradict you but I can't give caddies enough credit. It is not an accident why some caddies win a bunch of tourneys, majors included who end up carrying bags for multiple players during their career. They need to be multi talented....play at a high level, read greens at a higher level, be a weatherman, a psychiatrist and a best friend all at the same time. Almost like a good bartender, sans the ability to play a good game of golf.

• Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Not to contradict you but I can't give caddies enough credit. It is not an accident why some caddies win a bunch of tourneys, majors included who end up carrying bags for multiple players during their career. They need to be multi talented....play at a high level, read greens at a higher level, be a weatherman, a psychiatrist and a best friend all at the same time. Almost like a good bartender, sans the ability to play a good game of golf.

I agree with you, I was saying how good Brennan Little must be. There’s been a lot of hate on Steve Williams for interviews he’s given since the split with Tiger, saying stuff like “Tiger made him a millionaire instead of staying a sheep farmer”. That’s not fair, Stevie was a hell of a caddie. In a big 72 hole event like a major, when you win by a single shot, it probably comes down to some of the green reading/club selections by the bag man. The golfer still must execute though 

7 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I agree with you, I was saying how good Brennan Little must be. There’s been a lot of hate on Steve Williams for interviews he’s given since the split with Tiger, saying stuff like “Tiger made him a millionaire instead of staying a sheep farmer”. That’s not fair, Stevie was a hell of a caddie. In a big 72 hole event like a major, when you win by a single shot, it probably comes down to some of the green reading/club selections by the bag man. The golfer still must execute though 

Not only that but Stevie was a millionaire plus from his race car driving career whether he caddied or not!

7 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Not only that but Stevie was a millionaire plus from his race car driving career whether he caddied or not!

Have met Mike and can confirm he’s a great and generous guy.
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

I wasn't watching it but the missus said there were some Korean hotties on show.

Sexy those Koreans, but I heard they are taught to stick to their own race. So Yeon Ryu is my favourite, speaks good English too

13 minutes ago, misteregg said:

b22c94650b93ab4972fddbaa12492442.jpg

Damn for his amount of wealth, Tiger bangs the ugliest women. His wife, and one of the nightclub girlfriends were the only 2 hotties I saw him with. Funny how he is 100% black and sensitive when it comes time to address racist comments from Fuzzy, Stevie, and Sergio.....but when it comes time to hit the sheets, all white meat. That’s always surprised me, there are some beautiful dark women out there, we can all attest to that

11 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Damn for his amount of wealth, Tiger bangs the ugliest women. His wife, and one of the nightclub girlfriends were the only 2 hotties I saw him with. Funny how he is 100% black and sensitive when it comes time to address racist comments from Fuzzy, Stevie, and Sergio.....but when it comes time to hit the sheets, all white meat. That’s always surprised me, there are some beautiful dark women out there, we can all attest to that

She eats his ass,and let’s him f**k other broads.

Keeper.

• 2 weeks later...