Golf

Archie43

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Tiger looking good to equal Sam Sneads 82 PGA tournament wins , three shots in the lead at the moment over Matsuyama in Japan 

Yes, just birdied 14 to get it back to 3 ahead. I’m surprised after another knee surgery he will go wire to wire close to his 44th birthday. Whether you like the guy or not, you have to give him his due. 
I don’t know know if this is relevant, but his only 3 wins since his “comeback” have been in fields of 30, 78, and ~90 at the Masters. Doesn’t matter, winning is winning, but I would love to see him win a major at full field event this year

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

It is OVAH b4 it is over. Tiger looking very spry and refreshed compared to way he ended season.

Might be the Geisha Girls???? 

Open up the pink salons and the Soaplands, you know damn well Tiger is not hopping on his GulfStream just yet

60396c2a687f22ce94b1b504c1cee3e3.jpg
The 2019 Pattaya Ryder Cup is almost here.

Anyone wishing to play for team Europe or America, please come and see us at Le Pub this Sunday 3rd November

All handicaps can play.

Two days of golf on 6th and 8th at Burapha golf course.

Cost is 6,900฿ for two days golf, green fee, caddy and card.
Includes team hat and towel.

Trophy presentation on Friday includes free buffet, free flow beer and prizes.

Anyone interested, come to registration on Sunday at 8:00pm at Le Pub

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im playing most days while  here . My favorite time of year to play. Played Siam CC old course which I love.  Unfortunately they are sanding everything for the LPGA in Feb
Wasn't in the best condition.Played Burapha the other day,which I havent played in years.Enjoyable.
At Phoenix most days.Good condition and not too busy.
Might venture further afield next week.Told Pattavia is nice.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, flog said:

Im playing most days while  here . My favorite time of year to play. Played Siam CC old course which I love.  Unfortunately they are sanding everything for the LPGA in Feb
Wasn't in the best condition.Played Burapha the other day,which I havent played in years.Enjoyable.
At Phoenix most days.Good condition and not too busy.
Might venture further afield next week.Told Pattavia is nice.

No Koreans in groups of 5 or 6 slowing you down???

Haven’t played golf in Pattaya since 2009, but it’s a lot of fun when the caddies are decent and the green fees are not too crazy. I found that the whole day put usually cost a little more than back home, but it can be more or less depending on quality of track. I hate the courses that make the cart mandatory on top of the caddie fee 

19 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

No Koreans in groups of 5 or 6 slowing you down???

Haven’t played golf in Pattaya since 2009, but it’s a lot of fun when the caddies are decent and the green fees are not too crazy. I found that the whole day put usually cost a little more than back home, but it can be more or less depending on quality of track. I hate the courses that make the cart mandatory on top of the caddie fee 

Been lucky re Koreans and Japanese.I tend to play in the afternoon.They are mostly done by then.Got stuck behind a group of 6 Thais. Must have been betting as it felt like having to wait 30mins for them to clear a green As normal they wouldn't lets us through so skipped a hole and came back played it later

• 2 weeks later...

As if Patrick Reed wasn’t hated enough already, he’s had his lawyer threaten litigation if Chamblee calls him a cheater again. 
I like Brandel, tells it like it is. I don’t care if he only had one win in his career, his job today is analyst, and he does it very well. Even if he is not Tiger’s biggest fan......neither am I. 

Anyway, we all know there have been some real pricks on Tour, Curtis Strange and Scott Hoch come to mind. My Dad golfed with an Englishman who worked in PR and told him Westwood is the worst he ever met. But I’ve never seen a great player, a major winner, so universally disliked. The Top 5 comment really started it all I think....even if he fulfilled it, no one, even Tiger or Jack, speaks like that

• 3 weeks later...

Can any of you golf fans who live in Thailand and have Truevisions golf channel 675 help me out with any info ? I've always watched this channel showing the European PGA competitions but as of this season they don't appear to be being televised on Truevisions anymore. I've tried their website for info but alas there is'nt any, i wonder if they've just ceased having a contract to show anymore.

I am managing to view on my Android box through Skysports Golf but the pic quality is nowhere near as good as TV HD.  

• Like 1