Golf

Archie43

10 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Another thing I find amazing is the racial makeup of his mistresses. Here we are on a Thailand board, pretty much 100% of the members prefer Asian ladies, many are married to Thai girls. Yet here we had Tiger, part Black, part Thai, all the money in the world, and it seems he banged nothing but white girls. And some were not pretty.....like the Perkins waitress....SMH

That’s a black thing dude.

Black guys like those blonde white broads.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Reed back to his old tricks ....

I know eh? First of all it only happened because of COVID and no fans. But I don’t care that he claims he followed all the rules and was not penalized, I can’t respect what went down.  He lifted the ball a few minutes before the official arrived, to help “pace of play”.....sure Reed. Chamblee just said that when he picked it up he palmed it, and that’s a breach of the rules in itself, you’re supposed to hold it with 2 fingers to show you’re not cleaning it. 

Reed didn’t make any new friends this evening

• Like 2

Oh my......TV coverage just switched from Golf Channel to CBS, and first words from Jim Nantz are about the Reed controversy. Now before any golf coverage, he is interviewing a PGA Rules Official, who has exonerated Reed. 

I hate Reed, but let’s be honest, anyone else in the same situation, we are not talking about this the next day. 
Also he is in the lead, and if he happens to win by one or even 2 strokes, they will stay on his case all week IMO. And deservedly so, he is a known cheat and will never get this off his back

As for the tournament, Rory within 3, too bad Reed rolled in a 45 foot eagle on 6. Disturbing short game he has, that prick. 

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1

Oh my, happy I turned on the TV an hour ago. Great to see the old Spieth on the greens, he has sank about 100 feet of putts on 16&17. Watched his highlights, he played 3 great shots from the desert, and even missed a 6 foot eagle on 13. Leading by one over Schauffele, should be a great Sunday before the SuperBowl

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Jordan Spieth is leading in Phoenix. You must be a pretty amazing golfer to win 3 different majors, and then be pretty much forgotten about by age 27.......that’s how fast this man rose to the top of the game. Hope he hangs on, I’ve missed watching him

At the beginning of the 2014 season I placed four bets on Spieth for each of the upcoming majors .... I was only a year out 555

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

They all have to go for it now ...  amazing stuff 555

Brooks is an amazing talent......not many guys say that they are turning 31......and finally going to have as many regular wins as majors. Maybe the most clutch, big $, whatever......player in history. Don’t forget, if Woodland hadn’t played his ❤️ out at Pebble Beach, he could  have had a US Open 3-peat......

Edited by Golfingboy

Wow in the “golf ain’t fair” category, Spieth’s tee shot on 17. Hits a massive 3 wood draw that probably started at the right cart path, lands middle of fairway, middle of green, rolling like a slow putt, and finds the water hazard

Yup, now we know why shafts need to be replaced! I’d lose my shit if that happened to me

1 minute ago, Golfingboy said:

It has, but unfortunately between my cooking and Dad being on his final days 2000 miles away, PGA golf has taken a back seat this Sunday

Sorry to hear that .. a friends father passed this week and because of restrictions wasn't able to travel to see him and won't be able to attend the funeral..  horrible times  😞 

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Sorry to hear that .. a friends father passed this week and because of restrictions wasn't able to travel to see him and won't be able to attend the funeral..  horrible times  😞 

Thank you my friend. Just spoke to him, he’s still kicking and out of bed watching golf and then football, but according to his new wife and my Mom, the doctors said he’d have a few weeks if he was hooked up in hospital. But choosing to go home Friday after his appt.....he, yeah I can’t say it.....I just hoped that I could hop on the plane and see him one last time. Looking like Tuesday morning, but we’re having -35C here until Thursday. Add in Covid and the site year I’ve had.....f—k me when it rains, it pours 

• Like 1