Golf

Archie43

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Great by Kopeka...but not great for viewers who love the passion and tension of a last day major...Kopeka had too big a lead to totally blow it.

First major I’ve seen where we can truly say he won it Thursday/Friday. Oh a miss by him

• Like 1

Khun Jazz shot 42 on the back 9, didn’t realize he faded so much. Still a hell of a performance, but he cost himself huge baht and ranking points with the last few bogeys. Only 23 years of age, he has a bright future ahead of him

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Khun Jazz shot 42 on the back 9, didn’t realize he faded so much. Still a hell of a performance, but he cost himself huge baht and ranking points with the last few bogeys. Only 23 years of age, he has a bright future ahead of him

Well poor old Harold started off in the leading pair with Koepka and finished off tied for 36th place- now that's fading 😁

Agree on Jazz, from a UK perspective thought Matt Wallace was brilliant playing in the worst conditions of the day- he was +2 on the round playing with the much higher ranked (and sadly back by me) Schuaffle who was +6

Koepka now best price of 7.5 for the US Open 13th June.

• 2 weeks later...

I always liked Kuchar, ever since his amateur performance at the Masters in 1998. But trying forever to get a helpful ruling today, and thinking it was OK to give a caddie $5,000 out of a $1.3 million winner’s check.....starting to see this guy’s true colours. It’s a shame

• Thumbs Up 1

There are a disproportionate amount of Koreans on the LPGA. Not sure why. At the Siam. Punter Club event there were many Korean fans cheering their favorite players. Was great to see.

10 hours ago, Stillearly said:

C4FFF8BE-3EC5-4999-988E-DCC83D163539.jpeg

That sums up Kuchar for me, which is a shame as I normally enjoy watching him.

Some of these pros are just namby pamby's. We all end up in pitch marks sometimes, just get on with it. Fowler may have been tongue-in-cheek with his "cheat" jibe, but that's precisely what Kuchar was trying to do. I would hazard a guess that not one other pro playing at Memorial would have tried to call it. Tosser.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, misteregg said:

There are a disproportionate amount of Koreans on the LPGA. Not sure why. At the Siam. Punter Club event there were many Korean fans cheering their favorite players. Was great to see.

Oooooh....Tiger pulls no punches when asked about Haney losing his show. In his post round interview just now, he was asked about it and simply stated “ he deserved it” . I’m sure Haney’s book about Tiger contributed to that opinion

Seriously, I kind of like the new Tiger. So many “no comments” from him in the past

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1

Oooooh....Tiger pulls no punches when asked about Haney losing his show. In his post round interview just now, he was asked about it and simply stated “ he deserved it” . I’m sure Haney’s book about Tiger contributed to that opinion
Seriously, I kind of like the new Tiger. So many “no comments” from him in the past

Tiger’s usual answer to everything is “it was tough out there today “

2 hours ago, misteregg said:

Tiger’s usual answer to everything is “it was tough out there today “

You’ve seen that guy who does the impressions, they even put him in a Bridgestone ad with Tiger. He’s awesome, I like when he does Poulter & Garcia

• Like 1