Forum levels and members status explained.

Lanzalad

Hi all, we have been working on this over the last we days.

So we seam to have come to some kind of method on how to set the members groups out.

newbie.png.29c1e836cb80c72f80ef088bbf2600c3.png

As a NEWBIE they are limited in posting and will only be able to post into the Introduce yourself to the forum 

Once you have posted and said hello to all the other members your group status will change to "MEMBER" status and this will open up many sections of the forum to you and of which you will be allowed to post into them as a "MEMBER".

member.png.91cce260521bfc79faa07da13c28b755.png

As a "MEMBER" you will be able to post into the main section of the forum and you will be able to view the ADVANCED section but you will not be able to post until you reach a posts count of 10 then your status will change to ADVANCED.

Once you reach Advanced you will be able to post in the open forum and into the advanced section.

A levels in Advanced is measured in post counts per 100 as follows:

advanced1.png     100 posts and over up to 199

advanced2.png    200 posts and over up to 299

advanced3.png    300 posts and over up to 399

advanced4.png    400 posts and over up to 499

advanced5.png    500 posts and over up to 999

advancedsuper.png     1000 posts plus

Every member will go up tier by tier as and when they reach the post counts.

Once a member reaches 500 plus on there post count they will be considered for the VIP section..

For a member to reach the VIP section this is considered on your content to the forum and your conduct.

VIP section

All we ask is that you help new members, create new threads and of course continue posting.

Now we are going to set a auto demote on this level for members that no longer login of post often on the forum.

This means that if a VIP member doesn't post for 30 days or login then they will be hit by the auto demote down to the Advanced level which then will list them into the correct advanced level to there post count.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Baldylocks said:

With holidays other commitments and illness theres every chance people will not login for 30 days, but if them the rules then thems the rules, but ithink people will take it pesonal yo be demoted and leave altogether 

I was thinking of over 2 months ie 60 days and x amount of post within that time scale.. maybe 30 posts... ?

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Baldylocks said:

With holidays other commitments and illness theres every chance people will not login for 30 days, but if them the rules then thems the rules, but ithink people will take it pesonal yo be demoted and leave altogether 

Fair point, my favourite poster hasn't logged in for a while @DodgeThis

Going by his history, he's probably away exploring some remote area where there isn't even reception!

Hopefully he'll be back posting about wherever he is soon. 

• Thumbs Up 2

28 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Keep it simple IMO !  

A duration (30d, 45d, 60d ?) without post, as mentionned first seems ok to me.

Well as a poster and not a owner maybe like your self i post every day and maybe up to 15 to 30 posts per day.

as a VIP member i don't see it as a big ask for a VIP member to have at least 1 post per day.. ok they don't have to post every day but many VIP members post many times in one day.. so i think 30 posts over 60 days is very easy going, maybe too easy.

42 minutes ago, Lambik said:

Well if the number of postings is important, one can always write :

"Right" "Agree" or whatever, as a reaction on any post from any  member.

Won't take long to get the required  quantity.

30 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Agree.

21 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

👍

+1  LOL

You can make threads lame with lots of ''Mickey Mouse'' posts very quickly me thinks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

For a new Forum you should be well proud just now. Treat yourself t some mulled wine down the Leeds Christmas Beer Chalet:

1523751222_ScreenShot2018-11-27at17_53_32.png.46278fcb0550b13d1b0cdab77cc20f3e.png

Yes the forum is going very well indeed.

I really didn't expect this.. @Krapow has been on my back for a week now over this not showing the correct stats.. 

He has picked away at me until i fixed the bloody thing.. he was driving me mad.. lol  👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lanzalad said:

Yes the forum is going very well indeed.

I really didn't expect this.. @Krapow has been on my back for a week now over this not showing the correct stats.. 

He has picked away at me until i fixed the bloody thing.. he was driving me mad.. lol  👍🏼

Fecking shambles it was!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1