Forum levels and members status explained.

Lanzalad

8 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Here's a few forum stats:-

3 copy.png

Community Activity:-

The total number of members who submitted new content, followed something, or reacted to something on the community.

3 copy2.png

Looking good and pretty stable me thinks!

• 4 months later...
On 11/28/2018 at 1:34 AM, Lanzalad said:

Here's a few forum stats:-

3 copy.png

Community Activity:-

The total number of members who submitted new content, followed something, or reacted to something on the community.

3 copy2.png

It would be interesting to see what the new post count over time looks like after the influx of new members.

I’m chatting with a few of the old boys over at PA,hopefully they will,join in a week or so.

Ghosty,Sinbad and even a Mod over there.😁😁😁

Edge is already here,but I haven’t  found him yet.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Taa Saporot has found a nice home over there.They are pretty much sick of him.🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

Just now, Freee!! said:

Looks good 😉

Yes in general but the new post never really moves.. due to the less questions to ask ie topics... 

I guess many have been here before and we don't need to ask them questions any more.

Just now, Freee!! said:

I am careful about opening new topics. I don't have many questions any more and currently I am not often enough in Thailand to post stuff I consider worth posting.

More or less of what you have said goes for my self.. 

2 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Yes in general but the new post never really moves.. due to the less questions to ask ie topics... 

I guess many have been here before and we don't need to ask them questions any more.

Looks good mate, steady and consistent.

3 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Quality over quantity, mate.

Seen enough dozens of rubbish topics started elsewhere by idiots under the influence.  Doesn't happen here.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Quality over quantity, mate.

Seen enough dozens of rubbish topics started elsewhere by idiots under the influence.  Doesn't happen here.

Agreed. Do we want “Last post wins” or “What time is it?” I can live without threads like this

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

6 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

I’m chatting with a few of the old boys over at PA,hopefully they will,join in a week or so.

Ghosty,Sinbad and even a Mod over there.😁😁😁

Edge is already here,but I haven’t  found him yet.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Taa Saporot has found a nice home over there.They are pretty much sick of him.🤣🤣🤣

Saporot not here yet? He seemed ok on PA last time I checked in

On 10/1/2018 at 11:44 AM, Lanzalad said:

Hi all, we have been working on this over the last we days.

So we seam to have come to some kind of method on how to set the members groups out.

newbie.png.29c1e836cb80c72f80ef088bbf2600c3.png

As a NEWBIE they are limited in posting and will only be able to post into the Introduce yourself to the forum 

Once you have posted and said hello to all the other members your group status will change to "MEMBER" status and this will open up many sections of the forum to you and of which you will be allowed to post into them as a "MEMBER".

member.png.91cce260521bfc79faa07da13c28b755.png

As a "MEMBER" you will be able to post into the main section of the forum and you will be able to view the ADVANCED section but you will not be able to post until you reach a posts count of 10 then your status will change to ADVANCED.

Once you reach Advanced you will be able to post in the open forum and into the advanced section.

A levels in Advanced is measured in post counts per 100 as follows:

advanced1.png     100 posts and over up to 199

advanced2.png    200 posts and over up to 299

advanced3.png    300 posts and over up to 399

advanced4.png    400 posts and over up to 499

advanced5.png    500 posts and over up to 999

advancedsuper.png     1000 posts plus

Every member will go up tier by tier as and when they reach the post counts.

Once a member reaches 500 plus on there post count they will be considered for the VIP section..

For a member to reach the VIP section this is considered on your content to the forum and your conduct.

VIP section

All we ask is that you help new members, create new threads and of course continue posting.

Now we are going to set a auto demote on this level for members that no longer login of post often on the forum.

This means that if a VIP member doesn't post for 30 days or login then they will be hit by the auto demote down to the Advanced level which then will list them into the correct advanced level to there post count.

@Lanzalad

see that Jambo has reached VIP status with less than 400 posts but Mr egg with over 700 has not.me I should be a VIP member LOL because iam hunsom man and a great poster of perfect posts,:default_1087:

naturally all that was not one of my perfect posts:default_fool:

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, grayray said:

Lanzalad

see that Jambo has reached VIP status with less than 400 posts but Mr egg with over 700 has not.me I should be a VIP member LOL because iam hunsom man and a great poster of perfect posts,:default_1087:

naturally all that was not one of my perfect posts:default_fool:

regards

grayray

You're also missing a gold star for having achieved 100 posts.

image.png

Edited to add: To add insult to injury, you got passed over for an upgrade to Advanced when you hit 10 posts. 

As a "MEMBER" you will be able to post into the main section of the forum and you will be able to view the ADVANCED section but you will not be able to post until you reach a posts count of 10 then your status will change to ADVANCED.

Edited by forcebwithu

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

You're also missing a gold star for having achieved 100 posts.

image.png

Edited to add: To add insult to injury, you got passed over for an upgrade to Advanced when you hit 10 posts. 

forcebeithu,

now you are making me feel unwanted:default_bitenails:

I have missed out on 2 updates ,no wonder me post are bad,iam just broken hearted now,

am  being discriminated against because iam a well educated a direct result of two irish convicts sent out to make the aussies the great people we turned out be,and now iam the poor wee bloke getting treated bad like my poor irish great,great,great grandfather and grandmother.

or is it the gaffers cannot handle my wit and being a hunsom bull of a man:default_good:

or could a even sinister play be going, on headed by that eastend BG stealer ,who has told me many times he lubs me--------------------------the bastard

oh!!! well all good things come to those that wait :default_fam21:

regards

grayray

a member of the Australian royalty

Edited by grayray
  • Haha 1