How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Sherlock

A Thai star in Formula 1.

Surprised there isn't more when you consider the general population treat the road network like a giant F1 circuit.

Can’t see him doing well, he’ll end up stopping in the pit lane in road rage pulling a gun on the pit crew

There is a young Thai lad who rides for the Honda Asia team in Moto3,though he usually spends most of his time in the rear half of the group.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:49 PM, Thai Spice said:

Of course there is always a.dark side...

https://pattayaone.news/en/thai-f1-driver-convicted-fraudster/

If I understand well from this article they live in the U.K. ?

Yes, they live in UK in Milton Keynes, where the Red Bull F1 factory and HQ is. 

That story is lifted from one of the UK crap-rags that first reported it. 

The kid was dropped from the Red Bull program after his mothers conviction I believe. 

Considering all things...I guess considering all things now in a wider Red Bull sense taking him back on was not so bad!

Edited by Shaksey
Being careful
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Shaksey said:

Considering all things...I guess considering all things now in a wider Red Bull sense taking him back on was not so bad!

Ageed, kids are not responsable for parents behaviour.

As long they keep the mom away from the racetrack they should be ok ! If not she may sell their F1 behind their back .....😁😁

Sign in to follow this