• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Doug

Organizing my room

I bought this little thing on aliexpress for $1.57 (48 baht) incl shipping from China which is 30 days. It weighs nothing and it organizes all the small items I have laying around. It is pretty lightweight so I wouldn't expect it to hold much weight and it's called a shoe organizer but i don't think I could get a shoe in one as they are small pockets.

I am going to order a second one as I think this makes finding any items a breeze. I'm not sure if my DIY sells these but I highly suggest them to declutter. Hope this helps someone.

US $1.57 17%OFF | Practical 16 Pockets Clothing Hanger Closet Shoes Underpants Storage Bag Foldable Wardrobe Hanging Bags Socks Briefs Organizer

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cC9Rsu2M0465d493b0ff1f5abb192c3b9e4bdf81.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

About 215 baht will get you are larger more durable one if you want to load it up. The pockets are bigger also but you will need to hang it over a door or mount some hooks on the wall (hangers are included).

US $6.76 31%OFF | 24 Pocket Door Hanging Holder Shoe Organiser Storage Rack Tidy Storage Box Hanging Bags Wall Bag Room Shoes Slippers Storage
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/fdEyv365862546a8a94a648f0ed45499804fb10.jpg

12 hours ago, Doug said:

I am going to order a second one as I think this makes finding any items a breeze. I'm not sure if my DIY sells these but I highly suggest them to declutter. Hope this helps someone.

You can buy one from Lazada for Bt.49 and it will arrive in a few days.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/cosy-16-over-door-hanging-storage-bags-16-pockets-shoe-rack-hanger-multifunction-thick-tidy-jewelry-debris-storage-bag-organizer-i273500795-s433457939.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.14.7cdb5847xH602e&search=1

• Like 1

Where's the sleeve for the condoms and lubes ?
That's why I need a second one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Where's the sleeve for the condoms and lubes ?

Drawers for condoms and lubes and a mesh bag for my sex toys. Mesh is better than plastic as it let's the body fluids evaporate between uses. :default_biggrin:

Image result for over the door storage bag for condoms and sex toys

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Drawers for condoms and lubes and a mesh bag for my sex toys. Mesh is better than plastic as it let's the body fluids evaporate between uses. :default_biggrin:

Good tip on the toys, I usually put mine back in their box and after a while the latex start to deteriorate.

Sign in to follow this