How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Stillearly

Happy Birthday Galenkia

Cheers guys,much appreciated.

Had my birthday night out in Camden last night so will be a quiet one today.Weather looks nice so will probably head out for an hour or two on the bike.

This thread reminds me,need to buy some cakes for the lads at work tomorrow,you get some right shit if you forget.😀

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Happy Birthday Gal, lovely day for a bike ride👍

Off out shortly,gotta make the most of it before the weather goes to shit.😀

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Cheers guys,much appreciated.

Had my birthday night out in Camden last night so will be a quiet one today.Weather looks nice so will probably head out for an hour or two on the bike.

This thread reminds me,need to buy some cakes for the lads at work tomorrow,you get some right shit if you forget.😀

Drove through there twice yesterday ...... were you the one shouting and waving your arms around outside Camden Town Tube station? 

i told a cop I knew you and  to use a Taser...hope it ended up alright !!! :default_cry:

Have a great one Gal loads of love mate and stay sober ........... rooting for ya .... couple of mad QPR fans regulars in Le Pub ..... enjoy your 33rd birthday :default_drinks:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Happy birthday, mate - I never did meet you but wish I had when you were still visiting Thailand....

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this