How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Brad

What do you guys do all day?

37 minutes ago, rajs123 said:

I am assuming that you live in Bangkok?

Yes he does.

It is easier up in the boonies...just start the Leo at 09.00  and keep on going !

• Haha 2

I spent 10 years in Thailand and spent the Tim e going for walks. reading . gardening , internet and traveling around. since I have returned home I spend my time walking. reading, internet and traveling around so same same just different country. 

15 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Yes he does.

It is easier up in the boonies...just start the Leo at 09.00  and keep on going !

I see you are stereotyping once again..... plenty of things to do up in the boonies...… fishing...golf.....movies......gyms...… local travel..... what ever hobbies you are into..... etc... much the same as anywhere.

It is up to the person what they want to do..... some do like to have a Leo at 0900 and keep going...true.... much the same as some like having a Bintang at 0900 and keep going..... people approach their days in different ways..... as long as they are happy and harming no one..... good on them.

cheers

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this